Chapter 15 -The fight p.2

(Unicorn's POV)

I saw Sabre and Galaxy fuse.

Me: Goldy, let's fuse!

Goldy: Yes!

We ran into each other and fused into Goldycorn.

Crystal: Guys, you're already in trouble for fusing at the Galla, but please unfuse immediately.

Idolite: Crystal, they obviously want a fight, so let's give the diamonds what they want.

We then started fighting. GalaxySabre had a sword with a galaxy pattern. I grabbed potions I had in my pocket. GalaxySabre then slashed their sword at nearly half the army. I used potions of harming on the other half of the army. The gems then all, disappeared.

Crystal: The army's poofed!

Idolite: I know Crystal, I know. I'll call back up. Crystal, please get the attention of the diamonds.

Crystal: Yes, Idolite.

Me: We won't go back!

GalaxySabre: We are not giving up!

Crystal: Just please come peacefully and we can get all this sorted out.

Pearl: Guys, fuse into the ultimate diamond!

Garnet: It's the only way to defend yourselves with the army that's coming!

Amethyst: We'll be by your side.

Steven: As Obsidian!

Me: Come on guys!

GalaxySabre: Alright.

We shaked each-other's hands and fused into Ultimate Diamond. Then we saw Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl, and Steven dancing? They then did some pose and fused into a huge lady. I'm guessing that's Obsidian.

Me/Ultimate: Time to end this!

Obsidian: We won't back down!

We then saw a whole bunch of ships landing on the beach. Then a bunch of the same gem types fused into bigger fusions of themselves. It's time we end this madness.