Chapter #1

The scene starts with 2 lady employees running towards ADZO company in fear.

Mili: Ufff it's 10:03 god knows how much that gabbar will scold. 

Akansha: Ya that same usual dialogue 10'o c clock means you should be here by 9:59 or sharp 10. You have lost 3minutes totally and blblablblah.

Uffff Ahhhh not able to run also as I ate heavy breakfast.

Thank god we finally reached. Let's sneak into the office slowly.

Mili can you hear the laughter sounds coming. Did we step into wrong work place???? Oh no!!! My breakfast got digested in running itself. I can't again run😫😫😩

Mili: No it's our colleague only Akansha. But wait why all are laughing and no one is in their seat.

Suddenly someone started to laugh more hahaha....hahahaha....now everyone are laughing.

Akansha did gabbar Singh terminate us and asked them to laugh I guess.

Mili and Akansha: Started crying waa.....waah...... Waa...... loudly. Suddenly whole office became silent.

Their other colleagues together ( Mona, Mithilesh, Shaun and Vinod): Kya hua??

kyu ro rahi ho???(what happened?? Why are you crying??)

Mili: Waa...ahhh...all of you are laughing because we both got terminated right??? I know now all are happy.

Shaun: Ohhh Duffer drama queens stop crying. Today Gabbar Singh has not come yet.

Then all laughed.....

Now Mili and Akansha also joined. Now everyone started to work but with lots of joke and speaking to each other. And no one was working from their desks. It was almost like a fish market today in ADZO group of companies.

Suddenly at 1pm Watchman came running to give alert signal.

Watchman:  Everyone listen Gabbar Singh has arrived finally.

Now the whole office became silent and everyone sat in their respective places. Fear emerged in everyone's face.

Mili: Akansha what if Gabbar Singh checks CCTV.

Akansha: 😫😫😫 let's pack our things so that we can quit before he sends us out.

Mili: Ya nice idea. I have resignation letter already typed and saved in drafts.

Suddenly every one hears the sharp footsteps of Gabbar Singh. He walks fast towards his room and flung his briefcase and mobile. His mobile just broke open. He just closed his cabin with a loud thud.

Suddenly he came out of his cabin. His hairs were ruffled and his tie was not intact and his shirt was half unbuttoned and half tucked. His sleeves where folded.

It was something new for his employees to see the great successful entrepreneur , Boss of ADZO in this attire. He gets angry but he was never this much angry. His eyes were red and all his veins were clearly visible on his muscles.

Aditya: I shouted in my rough voice," guys pack up and go home".

All employees: they stood in silence and started to stare at Aditya urf Gabbar Singh.

Aditya: I said leave guys. And tomorrow holiday. In 5min I want the whole office to be empty.

I just barked out and went to the gym area of my office.