CHAPTER - 28

"The Divorced love" has turned 1 year on 23/06/2020. Yes guys 23 Jun 2019 I started writing. Really I am happy that you guys are supporting me from past 1 year.

CONTINUED*****

Aditya and Zoya: Jail, in a shocked voice.

Arjun: Yes jail, in a serious hard tone while driving the Innova car fast.  The car seats were specially designed in such a way that the 2nd and 3rd row faced each other. Arjun was driving and Noor was sitting in the front. Aditya sat in the 2nd row so that he could watch his Biwi, without being caught by Nuuuu or Juuu. The drive was deathly silent and the only disturbance was the horn sound which came out occasionally, that too only when it was needed. No one was talking to each other, as they were busy in their own world.

Noor and Arjun looked at each other frequently which contained hidden signals in that. Aditya's love deprived eyes were completely fixed on his Biwi's visible skin. whereas Zoya, who was sitting in the 3rd row was trying her best to avoid the manly gaze, which was fixed on her. Sometimes she tried to cover her waist or adjust her saree on right side to cover her bosom, as the fabric was slipping frequently. Her actions showed that she is not comfortable but still it did not stop Adi's bedroom eyes which bore on her. Perhaps his Biwi unknowingly triggered his unknown feelings last night.

Zoya: When suddenly Arjun and Noor came from no where and announced that we have to go to jail, I was completely shocked. Questions erupted like, is Rajveer caught? Are we going to see Rajveer again?? Is Arjun taking me for compromising cause, he has taken his case??? Ufff these thoughts are making me anxious and these people are sooo sooo cool.

I strongly feel that these people are enjoying the drive to jail like a journey to picnic because Adi from that end is not stopping those seductive looks on my bare skin and on the other side Noor and Arjun  are not stopping from giving kisses to each other, thought it's a peck but still it is a kiss right. Infact I started to feel that I have no place for my feelings among these insensitive people, while turning her face towards the window to watch the different people who are busy performing their activities of the day.

Aditya: I saw my Biwi looking outside the window, just to escape from my romantic gaze, which I had already expected. I wish she could see the love in my eyes towards her and understand that I am completely made for her and not for any one else. I don't know when I will be able to tell her the truth.

Actually  I am also thinking why Arjun is taking us to jail??? What he is having in his mind?? Hope everything is fine, as I don't want to hear any heart wrenching news at least for few more days. Even I need some happiness, pleasure, enjoyment, satisfaction, peacefulness in my life, which has been out of form, from last few years.

My thoughts came to an halt as the car stopped in front of the destination. When I saw the signage board and a big satisfied smile on Arjun and wow reaction on Noor's face, all my worries faded and new hopes started to ignite again. I just got down and woke up my sleeping Biwi, who opened her eyes in a shock and again closed her eyes and slept. I don't know why she is sleeping so much. Either she will sleep or talk about Mili and my marriage, while taking a sigh. Tonight better I will take her to doctor to make sure she is fit and fine, while pulling out awake hesitant Zoya, who was not willing to come out.

Her fear for jail was visible as her eyes were closed tightly and her shivering hands softly caught me and gradually increased her grip as though she would fall down if I did not hold her. So my hand automatically responded by holding her, but she stiffened with my touch and her eyes opened up in shock.

Zoya: When his hands held my back to hold me, his fingers rest on the sides of my breasts comfortably. I was shocked and I stiffened immediately with that touch. I tried to move but he did not budge and advised me to be silent in a stern voice.