Note: Gift (# Not an update)

Raksha Bandhan, meaning "Knot of Protection" is one of the most important festivals celebrated by many throughout the world. The festival stands for the beautiful relationship shared between brothers and sisters. A lifelong promise of protection is made on this special occasion. It exhibits the beautiful relationship of love, care and affection between siblings.

From this wattpad app I got my cute sisters Cute_Angel_0 Kavitapu Sanjanalalam geya2020 prabhapatturaja sufi143. I would like to spl remember Cute_Angel_0 and Kavitapu because they encouraged me a lot, when I was feeling low. I just can't describe it in few words, but they are my stress buster, motivator and guide to me.

Now it's time to gift my lovely sisters🎁🎁. I know many are thinking how I am going to gift and the next obvious question is what I am going to gift them???

Today I take this opportunity to keep my sisters safe and ask my fellow beings to protect girls as it's our duty which has been forgotten. But now the question is how am I going to do this??

Well!!! I request all my cute sisters and everyone to install this particular app.

This app will keep sending your live locations and continuous location to your trusted ones

This app will keep sending your live locations and continuous location to your trusted ones. Remember safety is in our hands. So please be aware. Safety comes first. So I insist to install this app.

These days girls are bold and courageous, talented and beautiful which should be appreciated. But some monsters disguised in the form of gentle man and woman who have hidden hurting intention towards you, which you are unaware off. Anything can happen anytime. So let's install this app for your own safety, as I always say safety is in our hands only. No one can safeguard you in a difficult situations.

If you are not comfortable with this app, then here goes the alternative app list...

VithU App

Circle of 6 App

Life360 Family Locator App

I’m Shakti App

Famy Family Chat & Locator App

Nirbhaya: Be Fearless App

Plz spread this awareness to whom ever you know. Just be alert and careful guys.

It's always better to prevent then to regret ☺️🙏. # preven or regret, choice is yours.

Finally Kuch healthy meetha ho jaya....(peanut butter hot chocolate) to all my lovely sisters.

(peanut butter hot chocolate) to all my lovely sisters

Do watch them all my lovely sisters 😘😍❤️ and how can this day become complete without this song💞💖👇 here goes the famous song....

By the way where is my Rakhi gals🙂🙂🤔🤔!!!