CHAPTER - 24

CONTINUED****

Aditya: So guys let's start. Rajveer I swear I will kill you today, with a determination blood shot eyes, he ignited the fuel with his gang.

On the other side

Zoya: Ya Allah where I am, while opening the eyes with difficulty?? Why it's so dark?? Why my head aches so much and why I am feeling so much tired?? Why I am not able to move my hands and legs??? why I feel my hands and legs are tied with a rope?? Am I kidnapped?? But why someone will kidnap me?? Ya Allah save me!!!!! You are my only saviour. You have saved me from every difficulty which I am always thankful to you. Please save me from every disaster.

Suddenly the sound of opening door created hope in her and she started to shout for help.
Help help..... please help...., started to scream in hope.

Rajveer: Zoya I came to rescue you only. I was so worried not finding you yesterday in office. So don't worry Zoya I am there to help you only, with a wicked smile on face, while switching on the light.

Zoya: I knew sir that you and Aditya will find me out and rescue me from this place, while struggling to adjust to the sudden source of light. I don't understand why someone would kidnapped me sir. See sir they have tied me up. Please take me out from this dark place. It is really very scary sir. Please sir please sir before the kidnapper comes we must leave. But where is my Aditya sir???

Rajveer: Zoya!! Zoya!! I alone have come to save you, with a serious face. But Zoya what will I get in return if I save you, with a cunning smile on face??

Zoya: What you want sir, with a confused tired irritated look?

Rajveer: First promise me that you will give me what ever I ask, little childishly??

Zoya: Sure sir I will give you what ever you want. Please release me from this rope and this scary place, in a tired voice.

Rajveer: Ok done. I will be your saviour and to save you I want....hmmmm mmmmm but still I doubt that you can't give me, what I want from you, with a serious face while walking slowly towards the bed, where Zoya was tied and sat very close to her body, yet not touching her, yet it made her uncomfortable.

Zoya: Sir please help me sir. Surely I will give what you want, with a irritated voice.

Rajveer: Ok then I want you to give me a lip lock kiss, with a ugly smirk on face while hovering his finger over her lips with his index finger making sure not to touch her lips.

Zoya: Sirrrr, in angry tone.

Rajveer: Ufff Zoya don't call me sir, while getting up. Call me Rajveer or Raj.... Your Raj....

Zoya: Sir how can you behave so cheap and speak such things...

Rajveer: Zoya baby if I was cheap, I would have ravished you by now. Now also I am not trying to touch you, you know why, cause once I touch you I can't stop myself anymore. Then coming to your remarks on," how I can speak such things?" Then darling I would like to say that, "I am just Rajveer not any Saint or god or saviour as per your imaginative mind". I am just a normal person with every desire flowing in my body and specially my body is in lust with your body, since the day it saw you, hahaha.....

Zoya: Che...I feel ashamed of myself to trust you so much, every time sir, while making a disgusting face.

Rajveer: Ahhhh that's your mistake darling. I never told you to have blind trust on me. Did I ??? No right. At the same time did I ever say I am a saint?? No right. If you imagine things I can't help.