Chapter #3

Continued....

Zoya: Suddenly he pulled me and my back collided with his hard chest. To my another shock he back hugged me and kept his head on my shoulders and folded his arm on my stomach and said slowly in my ears, " I L..."

Aditya: I just pulled her and hugged her. Then slowly I said in my husky voice," I left my bags at the basement. Please bring it soon as I have nothing to wear".

Then slowly I withdrew myself from her with great difficulty as the proximity was doing lots of wonderful things biologically which I wouldn't be able to stop further.

Zoya: I was really shocked at his statement and I wanted to shout at him for hugging me. But my parents are there and moreover I can't withstand him with just a single towel.

I just left the room and managed to get his main and supplementary luggages single handedly.

I reached the room and just dumped the bags near him and said in my little unpleasant tone, take your piggy sized bags. By the way why you bought so much of luggage?? Are your planning to settle here or what??? If any plans like that please drop them now itself.

He was not answering any of my questions nor paying attention to my words also. I understood that he was just ignoring my questions purposefully and trying to irritate me as usual. So finally he achieved success in it.

So I decided to go near to him and speak to him, to figure out what exactly he has in his mind. I just said in my anger tone," Adi what are you trying to do?"

Aditya: I was busy deciding my dress from the bag when she came like a ferocious tigress. To escape from her fierce full attack of questionnaire, I said in my seductive voice," Zoy I never knew you are so impatient to watch me getting dressed". I am always ready to get striped with your just one command.

I just placed my hands on my towel and started to remove, but she immediately turned the other side. I was enjoying her state.

She actually got shocked and confused by seeing my new side or rather say my naughty side, which is exclusively for Zoy alone.

I started to get ready when she started the same old sweet innocent lecture....

Zoya: What do you think of yourself??? How dare you hug me and ask me to get those luggages of yours. I am not your servant to do all your works and if you think I am scared of you, then listen carefully, I am not scared of you nor your striping acts.

Before I could speak further more, mom came

Roshnaq: Beta breakfast is ready. Adi beta your favourite poori and korma is ready.

Aditya: Adi right time to escape from angry hungry biwi tigress.

Wow mom... So sweet of you. Actually Zoy never does poori as she feels I might gain weight, as she doesn't like unfit person.  Finally after a long time I got break from salads milk and oats. Thank you so much mom.

Roshnaq: Zoy what ever Adi is telling, is that true... You can't control some one like this....

Zoya: Errr... No mummy.....

I saw him smiling wickedly and putting his tongue out to irritate me more. I was really annoyed by his over acting skills now.

Roshnaq: Ok ok you guys are getting late. Come soon. We can discuss later.

Aditya: I am ready and I just followed mom silently like a obidient boy, just to escape from my tigress man eater biwi.

I just sat and ate. But Zoy still did not come to have her breakfast as she was trying to avoid me.