Chapter #8 (Flashback)

To be continued......

Zoya: ab sabi Apne Kam per dyan de sakte hain( now all can resume your work).

As soon as the crowd dispersed, with a angry glaring eyes, Yash what has happened to you??? How can you behave like this in public, that to with a girl???

Pooja: Zoya don't scold him. It was my mistake to approach him, while wiping away the tears that were appearing on cheeks.

Yash: See Zoya it's crystal clear like water that, it's she who provoked me to behave like that, with a attitude face.

Aditya: I don't think she can do such thing, I just caught his shirt collar.

Yash: Leave my shirt Mr. Aditya Hooda. Show your power to your friend not to me.

Aditya: Pooja what you said to him that he got provoked and behaved in such a way, in angry voice.

Pooja: Errrr.....ahhhh whooo

Aditya: Common dammn speak up, I shouted.

Zoya: Adi don't shout. People are watching us. I will handle it.

Poo what you said to Yash that he got provoked???

Yash: I guess she won't be able to say. Actually she proposed me shamelessly and... before the sentence could complete pooja started.

Pooja: Stop it Yash, in a anger tone!!!

If you can't accept my love atlest don't humiliate me in public.

I am not shameless, it's actually you who is shameless, cause you created the facade in the public.

Yes I kissed you without your consent. What's wrong in that.

Aditya & Zoya together: What you kissed him, with shocked expression they stood.

Pooja: Yes I did it and have no regrets, with a confident bold voice. But now I realized my mistake so....

Thaadddd

Yash: How dare you slap me???

Pooja: This is to humiliate me and this one is for calling me shameless

Thaadddd....

This is for loving you

Thaadddd......

This is for kissing you

Thaadddd....

Aditya: Pooja stop slapping him yar.....

Pooja: No Adi I can't and coming to you Mr. Yash Arora, if you did not like it, you could have kept the secret within you.

You could have denied it gently like a gentleman. But no you are a demon in the form of gentlemen. I don't know how could I love such a cheap creepy mentality guy.

But now listen Mr. Yash Arora, you have only seen my love, not my hate right. Here after you will witness that only. You are to be hated by me and only by me.

Yash: I don't bother if you hate me or love me. But you will regret slapping me now, catching hold of her neck tightly.

Aditya: You both stop and leave now. Both left while giving a warning death glare to eachother. My poo left while stomping her feet.

Ufff Biwi what's happening????

Zoya: Even I don't know. Actually I am shocked myself. When Poo started to love him??? From when these things are happening ahhhhh....