07

— J I C H U —

i look at myself in the mirror before i leave the house. yeah, i'm about to meet the guy that hurt me so much.

"you are pathetic, kim jisoo."

"exactly."

don't even mind me talking to myself now and then. it's like a habit now. she's always talking to me and it's getting annoying.

suddenly, my phone rang.

Annoying Nurse

damn, it's her again.

i rolled my eyes before answering her phone. "what-"

"miss jisoo, where did you go again?" she asked, her tone sounded worried. i barely know her but she's always disturbing me whenever i want to get my sleep.

"i'm just going for a walk. leave me alone." i didn't even wait for her to say anything before i ended hang up on her.

she gave myself some deep breaths and walked out to take a bus to seoul café.

that asshole. he actually wants to meet me at the cafe we met.

it's also the café where he left me.

time skip >>>

i scanned around the cafe, until i saw a familiar face. too familiar i must say. i gave myself an assuring smile before i walked forward and tapped on his shoulders making him turn to face me.

he looked a little shock but he decided to just signal me to sit first.

of course he will be shock.

"so... you are the random girl that messaged me? how come i did not see you in school before?" he questioned while staring into my soul as if i have gold in my eyes.

i shrugged. "maybe you didn't pay attention? you should have. anyways, my name is lee yoonji." i smiled.

he frowned slightly at my statement. "you really look like my ex girlfriend, jisoo." when he said the name it felt like something was triggered in me.

look like? i am her.

i pretended to find his words amusing while he kept quiet.

"what are you going to do to him?"

i'm going to ruin him.