09

— J I C H U —

"taehyung oppa?" i decided to call out to him because he was zoning out for too long. it cringes me to call him oppa but i had to.

yoonji told me to do it.

i pretend to look at him with a innocent confused look and he just avoided my contact and leaning back against his chair.

he suddenly stood up and stammered. "i-i'll go get some drinks for us." he walked away without even asking me what drink i want.

unless he still remembers.

my phone started ringing again and it's probably the fifth time since i ended the call earlier.

Annoying Nurse 4 missed calls

Namjoon 1 missed call

i was about to pick up namjoon oppa's call if she didn't stop me.

"you sure you want to pick up? he is going to lock you up in a room and you will have no more freedom." she said it clear in my ears.

no, namjoon oppa won't do such a thing.

"you thought kim taehyung wouldn't kill you either, right? but he did. trust no one, jisoo." i shake at her statement, goosebumps appearing on my skin.

"why? are you scared? kim taehyung, he ran you over with his car after he slapped you. it's a fact, jisoo."

her words reminded me of that day.

the most painful day of my life.

i can't ever forget that, can i?

flashback

i fell immediately on the marbled floor when i felt taehyung's hand swing across my face. it's stinging, like my heart.

why did he have to do this to me?

i thought he loved me.

i looked up at him, his face was shock and i was delusional for a few seconds because i saw guilt flashed across his eyes.

he bend down to my level, but before he can fully finish his actions, i ran.

i can't stay there, i can't stay with a man that slapped me.

that was what my mother told me. my father was abusive and he beat my mother to death. taehyung's actions reminded me of him.

i slammed the wooden door and was about to cross across the rough road until a car that was familiar reached my body.

it's taehyung's car.

"w-why?" i whispered with my final breath until i blacked out.

—end of flashback

i felt tears trickling down my face. i wiped it harshly and ran out the cafe. many customers were looking at me but i couldn't care less.

i ran to the park. just then, my phone rang again and it's the nurse.

annoyed, i decided to just answer so she would stop bothering me. but before that, i wiped my tears. if she knows i'm crying, she will tie me up on the bed again.

"what the hell do you-"

"kim jisoo. where did you go?" namjoon oppa's voice was heard from the other line. i sighed. "i just need some time alone? why?" i replied.

"you need to be back here, jisoo."

"what for?" i'm confused. everyone keeps bringing me back to the same place. that place where a ton of nurse surrounds me. the place where i have to meet the same doctor everyday and here her talk crap in my ears.

nothing helps.

"jisoo, your illness-" she appeared and snatched my phone, hanging it up. "why did you hang up the call?!" i glared at her, but her glare is definitely stronger and more intimidating.

"don't glare at me jisoo. didn't you see what he say? he wants you to go back to the prison. they are going to lock you up. how are you going to continue with your plan? huh?" she asked, crossing her arms across her chest.

i stared at her, reflecting on what she said.

("she" is basically yoonji but extremely negative and she is the voices in jisoo's head. don't get confused she's not real. )

i tightened my fist and smirked. "don't worry, i won't let them get to me."

trust no one. because in the end, everyone is a weapon to your soul.