⋆ ₀₁.

— ONE.

HISTORY REPEATED ITSELF as the 3-A classroom bursted with chatter on a Friday afternoon

HISTORY REPEATED ITSELF as the 3-A classroom bursted with chatter on a Friday afternoon. And not just that classroom in particular; the excitement of the other classes kept building up to a crescendo, to the point where teaching became futile and made the teachers throw their hands up in despair.

Everybody just longed for a long, never ending weekend.

"... man, I can't wait for tonight!" a red haired boy screamed in excitement, scrolling through his phone.

"Don't even mention it, Kiri. I made sure my whole night is free for my babygirl," Kaminari giggled.

Bakugou, who (unfortunately) could hear their conversation, was more irritated than usual. It was everybody's voice rattling like a pan being hit, which caused his anger levels to break the meter. But he kept his cool. No point in getting angry. If he did, the rest of his Friday evening would be ruined.

"Dumb little shits," he muttered under his breath, leaning back into his chair.

"Gee, imagine if my parents found out where I've been spending my allowance on, I'd be a dead man, totally unmanly."

Bakugou raised his eyebrow, peering at Kirishima's phone.

An obnoxious snort made the two of them turn around, somehow embarrassed.

𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓛𝓲𝓿𝓮
The best girls, live.

"Let me see," he snatched Kirishima's phone from his hand, oblivious to the panicked expression of his friend.

It wasn't anything new. He'd heard of Love Live before, a type of pay-to-watch pornsite full of camgirls... especially from those two, who couldn't stop blabbering about it. But it was always one camgirl in particular, the one he was staring at right now. One with an annoyingly cheesy username that somehow made hormonal outraged teenagers (but according to him, he wasn't one of them) and men fall for her antics.

@666devilgirl — private membership.
25000+ monthly watchers | ranked #10

No further details were presented, and he passively scrolled through her old livestreams, staring at the thumbnails with disinterest.

"You're telling me you actually spend your money on this shit?" He asked, unimpressed.

"You have to pay for the good stuff," Kirishima smirked.

"You can't have her, Bakugou, she's already mine," Kaminari piped in, grinning mischievously upon sensing his concealed curiosity.

"I've seen better," he gave back the phone to Kirishima. "You two have low standards... but then again, I wouldn't be surprised," he shrugged, getting up and swinging his bag over his shoulder.