⋆ ₀₅.

— FIVE.

"HELLO, MY LITTLE DEVILS~"

Y/n stared right at the webcam, holding Bakugou in position. It's not that she had to do much, for the boy froze as soon as he heard those words.

Feeling the pressure of his fingers digging into her waist, she leaned forward, her lips grazing his ears with every word she said.

"I want you to listen carefully, Bakugou-kun. There are five hidden cameras in this room, each one of them recording everything that's happening this instant in different angles. All I need is to press this button to switch between them. Right now, they can only see your back."

She might've been talking for more than she should, but from the watcher's perspective, it looked like she was kissing and teasing his ear.

"I swear on my life... I'm gonna fucking kill you—"

Bakugou's words were smothered by the girl's lips, only to leave a faint trail of kisses leading to his right ear.

"I'd be careful if I were you, Bakugou-kun. One wrong move and the whole world is gonna know who you are."

BAKUGOU KATSUKI:
96% STRESS LVL_CRITICAL (???)

He dared to blackmail her?

Easy.

Just blackmail the blackmailer.

A 50% chance. From her carefully picked clothing, her subtle touches, raising his stress levels... Bakugou's temperament was easy to play, and the poor boy had fallen hard and fast for her trap.

"Now, be good," she whispered one last time, before connecting their mouths into one kiss that sent her heartbeat soaring.

INTIMIDATE BAKUGOU KATSUKI:
100% SUCCESS_

To her surprise, as her palms grasped his spiky blond tufts, Bakugou pushed her hips harder against his thigh. His muscles, as if it weren't enough, were toned due to his exhaustive training. But having him tensing and flexing it was enough to make her crave for more friction.

4n0n: strip for him
[ +20000 ]

Y/n's peeked her head from Bakugou's shoulder, squinting her eyes to read the request.

Prying herself off of him, she stood in front of the boy. His erratic breathing drew attention to his shirt, twisted and wrinkled in places she'd grabbed; legs sprawled open, a dark spot on his jeans, and an undeniable painful boner.

"H- hey, what are you doing, Minam—"

The white shirt pooled around her feet. She turned around, giving Bakugou a view of her backside as she bent over. Whilst her fingers hooked the waistband of her panties, she wiggled her butt playfully.