⋆ ₀₈⋅

— EIGHT.

"OH MY FUCKING— AH!"

The phone trembled in Bakugou's hand, watching how his length disappeared inside Y/n's mouth.

His head tilted back as his mouth fell open with a stifled groan, heaving in pleasure at the sensation of Y/n's tongue swirling around the tip of his cock leaking precum.

Her fingers dug into his thighs, trying to ignore the burning feeling on her knees, but seeing Bakugou's expression was worth the pain. Taking one breath wasn't enough, she began to crave oxygen at the tickle of his tip hitting the back of her throat.

His fingers curled into her hair, however, he couldn't bring himself to move her head. She just looked too damned lewd with his cock in her mouth, looking up at him as though he were some kind of god.

And because he was embarrassed as hell.

I mean, he had all the reasons for it.

It was his first time getting a blowjob, ever. It was from Y/n, and couldn't believe how he was recording everything she did to him.

He couldn't even look at her when he was unbuckling his belt.

Boy, getting naked for someone took courage.

"Y/n— ah, fuck! You take me in so fucking well," he breathed out, blushing upon hearing himself cry out.

He wasn't able to tear his eyes from her swollen lips moving up and down his cock as the room filled with its sloppy and wet noises. He bit his fist, his jaw clenching at the pleasure coursing through his veins.

The boy leaned backwards, trying to keep his groaning to a minimum. His self-control was slipping away, and he was afraid he might crush his phone. He had to prepare himself, he thought, as for the real thing, he'd be using Y/n's brand new mini-camera he had no intention on repaying if he ever lost his cool.

Dipping her tongue in his slit was what caused his slow burning build-up to finally explode. Involuntary bucking his hips into her mouth, he dissolved in pleasure as a string of unfathomable words cursed from his lips.

He took a few breaths, taking his sweet time to process what just happened whilst he wiped his sweat. Then his eyes shot open.

"Fuck, Y/n— I didn't mean to... I mean, you were sucking me so pretty fucking well I got lost in the moment and I forgot to—"

Y/n tilted her head, her cheeks puffed up with Bakugou's cum leaking from the corners of her lips. A few drops were on her cheek, and Bakugou grabbed whatever he could to just wipe her face off.