⋆ ⁰⁴⋅

— FOUR.

"OH MY GOD, NO WAY!"

"Who would've thought Minami would be such a slut."

"She's never going to have a future now that everyone knows what she truly is."

"What a two faced bitch, she thought she could get away with her innocent little act?"

"How about we have some fun tonight?"

"If I were her parents, I would've disowned her."

"Y/n-chan... Is this true?"

Y/n blinked a few times, her vision blurry for overusing her quirk.

"No... that won't do," she muttered after seeing 123084 of failed simulations play out in her head.

But out of the 123084 failures, one stood out, gleaming amber due to it's risky nature.

50% probability of success.

Splashing some cold water to cool down, she adjusted her shorts and headed outside, her sports bag hanging over her shoulder.

"Sorry I took so long, guys! I was just trying to calm down my nerves, you know, since it's my first time training with you... and—" she rambled as they walked towards the field.

"No worries, Minamicchi! You're in good hands," Kaminari assured.

"Bakugou is such a loser for not wanting to train with you," Kirishima pouted, putting his bag down on the bench. "Don't worry, we'll make you the strongest girl in the whole UA!"

The orange hue of the afternoon Sun beamed at the three teenagers stretching on the field. It wasn't the first time Y/n stayed after school, but the different company was a breath of fresh air and she was loving the two boys.

They were awfully considerate, slowing down their jogging pace everytime they looked back and saw her lagging behind. 'You can do it!' 'C'mon, Minamicchi!' 'Fighting!' Were some of the many encouraging cheers they'd chanted to fire up the girl.

Everything was going smoothly (for them) until they moved on to sparring. They agreed she'd spar with Kirishima due to the nature of his quirk.

"Okay, so first of all... I want you to kick me as hard as you can," Kirishima spoke, doing a Superman stance.

Kaminari was sitting on the floor, downing his bottle of water with a towel draped upon his shoulders.

"K- kick you..? Okay, kick you," Y/n mumbled as she got into a fighting stance.

Closing her eyes, she brought her leg back only to swing it forwards as hard as she could.

A scream.