⋆₀₉.

— NINE.

"HELLO, MY LITTLE DEVILS~"

He couldn't see. He couldn't speak. He couldn't move. Bakugou Katsuki was at the mercy of Devilgirl.

The ball gag locked his jaw in place, nothing but a constant guttural growl emitted from his throat like a feral beast restrained in place. The slightest touch made his muscle clench in anticipation; whether it be her fingertips ghosting over his thigh, her breath tickling his ear, or just the faint fragrance of her arousal. It was enough to make him charge forward, only to be stopped by the handcuffs attached to the chair.

Devilgirl's comfortable weight rested on his thigh whilst her tongue nibbled and licked the shell of his ear. Her dewy breasts were pressing against his bicep and his hands itched to break the cuffs to grope them.

What the request was, he didn't know, but he was sure as hell it was something along the lines of 'tease him till he cums,' or 'edge him to death,' with an extraordinary tip. Well, whatever it was, Devilgirl was doing a pretty good damn job.

Bakugou thought he could handle the teasing until she began to trail kisses on his jaw that felt like velvet caressing his skin; the chains began to rattle when her fingers traced his cut abs. Gently brushing her thigh on his cock caused him to start pulling at the restraints, the chair where they both were sitting moving a few inches forward. This must've startled her, for her fingers locked on his shoulders, trying to balance herself.

That's when a sharp yank on his neck caused him to stop. His breath was cut in a hitch, and all he could hear were Y/n's words coated with the dark aura of Devilgirl's threat whispered in his ear, loud enough for the thousands of viewers to hear.

"Move again and I'll make sure you don't get to cum tonight, baby boy."

He didn't know if it was the stupid nickname, or the empty threat he knew she wouldn't carry, but his cock throbbed in anticipation, hungry for the tantalising touch of her stockings.

"That's a good boy," she giggled, resuming her feathery kisses on his jaw.

Her thigh began to rub against his member in a more rhythmic pace; Bakugou's face burned with shame at the feeling of his precum leaking and smearing on her thigh. His growling grew to a forte when the friction of her skin ceased to touch his cock. However, feeling Y/n's palm envelop the base of his dick with a firm grip tore a moan from his throat.

"Ah, what's that? Sorry, I didn't quite catch that," she teased, starting to move her hand up and down his shaft.

He couldn't even thrust his hips, nor tell her to go faster. His hearing was on its peak, for he could hear every of her breathy moans and the squelching sounds of her hand jerking him off as they filled the room. Bakugou was tied in place, taking in the sweet torment Devilgirl was putting him under. Ripples of pleasure rushed through his veins and he was getting dizzy when Devilgirl began to rub the tip with her thumb, slightly dipping it in his slit. The sudden charge of pleasure mixed with the slightest tinge of pain caused him to jerk forward, making the chair move again.