•Toy•

Author's note: Hey guys! I'm back:) I can't believe I have so much support from y'all :) thank you so much!

-Ethan's POV-
My fingers traced along the small of her back. So damn soft. She shivers slightly and I pull her even closely towards me. The way her face looked. Made me want to devour her. Such a desire she is. Her face is flushed red, her eyes sparkling and ..daring. Get ahold of yourself Ethan. A woman? She surely is mediocre compared to others... "Ethan, don't stop," she breathes in my ear. Any doubts were cleared from my mind and I continued, the night becoming more refreshing the lower my hand creeped down her body.

Before I knew it, it was morning. Fuck what time is it? What about the others? I attempt to move but I feel this weight on me. I glance down. Ah...There she is. An angel.. Her face was buried in my arms. I brushed the tufts of hair from her golden face. The one who saved me.

-Cara's POV-
I woke up with a start. Woah. This isn't my bed... Memories from last night flooded my head. I cover my face with the satin red sheets that covered Ethan's bed. It smells just like him.. A smoky scent. My face was red with embarrassment. But.. I don't regret it. That's the weird part. "That didn't just happen," I murmur into the sheets. I slide off the bed, the sheets covering my erm.. unclothed front side.

I attempt to sneak out, my arm brushing the side of the walls for support. I don't look back and I grab the red silk robe that hung on the peg of the bed. I slide in on, glancing at Ethan's sleeping face. So gorgeous.. beautiful but dangerous... I tiptoe to the door. I sigh with relief as I reach the door, a white painted wood with a picture frame. A picture of a beautiful tall woman with brown hair clutching a young child. Is that...Ethan? I shake my head and put my hand on the doorknob.

The door opens silently and my face lights up. All of a sudden... a hand slams the door shut. Ethan stands behind me, his other arm beside me. I turn around abruptly. "Where you going? I didn't say you were done," he smirks. His grey eyes stared right into mine. He glanced down at me. I was disheveled; my hair with it's messy curls and the bathrobe falling off my shoulder. He stares at my bare shoulder.

I bite my lip and look away. I'm so nervous. "Don't do that you little seductress," he murmurs. He tilts my face toward him and he heads straight for my bare skin. He sucks my neck and the feeling of ecstasy shoots through me. I moan a little, making him suck even more. His arms hold my body and he bites me. I moan even more and I feel him with my hand. He's so big right now. I undo his belt and slide down his pants.

He pauses and his eyes glint at me just as a predator would do with his prey. I gulp and he slams me into the wall. He kisses me furiously and I kiss him back. His lips caressed mine and I bit it. So good.. I can't stop. He stops and moves his head down to my breast.

As I wrap my legs around him, he smiles into my skin. I want him. I-need him... He slides it in and I moan into his ear. "God if I had known about you earlier...You would have been mine from the start," he musters out. I couldn't talk. My head was filled with lust.

-Ethan's POV-

Shit. How could this woman of mediocrity make me fall in such a state. There's something about her. It makes me go wild. Every damn moan and every damn move she makes just makes me want to hold her. I see her face, obviously enjoying every moment. I loved it.

I gave her everything I could. I laid her on the bed, slowly fingering her delicate body. She was perfect. When she finished, she shivered and moaned with such a voice. God it was amazing. Cara. You are mine.