Fortune

Author's note: Hey guys! Thank you so much for your support! To be honest I started these chapters at like 2am in the morning on a Saturday. Sorry I was gone. I'll be popping in and out with these chapters! This is Ethan once again!

-Ethan's POV-

I could feel the adrenaline pumping in my veins. I was gritting my teeth and I clenched my hands. This bastard hurt her. This piece of shit. He is worth nothing. I felt a light clasp on my shoulder. I turn back and sees Coletta nodding grimly towards the chair. We were in the attic and the ceiling dripped with water, the drops echoing namelessly into the void. The man was awake and his eyes widened with fear. "I'll go before it gets bloody," she said quietly and crept up the stairs to the lively living room. I cracked my knuckles, keeping a murderous calm, "Now. What do we have here?" The man scooted back into the chair, his body trembling with fear. Mm, how fucking satisfying. I peer into his face, my arm holding the arm of the chair. "Do you know who I am?" With one swift motion, I rip the duct tape off his face and watch every bead of sweat drip down his pathetic face. His teeth chattered and his hands wildly struggled to get free. "Now. Now. There's nothing to be afraid of," I say with a smile, "I won't repeat myself. So? Who am I?" His eyes were still so wide. "Y-you're Ethan Grey," he said quietly. I put one hand in my pocket, "And you are?" He opens his mouth to speak and I grab the knife sitting in my pocket and stab it into his shoulder. "Wrong answer bastard," I say smiling. My hands cover with blood and I smile dangerously.

Hmm. 3. 2. 1. The bitch wails in pain, "Fuck! Please. Please let me go. What the hell did I even do?" I murmur in his ear, "Have you seen a short, brunette who has the most slender body?" He winces with pain and thinks long and hard. "You mean that girl from Liam's lab? She was really sexy. Like r-" I cut him off by punching his gut. He reels over in his bonds and his face deforms with pain. I cut off the ropes entangling him and he flops on the floor like a pitiful fish. I bend down and grab his hair, his head pulled forcibly up. "Get this straight in your mind you fool. That was my woman. And you know what happens to people who fuck with my woman?" His face falls in realization. I stand back up, ruffling a hand through my hair. I kick him and he bends, holding his stomach on the ground. I began to beat him, my fists punching his flesh. Blood puddled the ground and the bastard lay there, breathing hard. Ugh it's so hot. I forgot I was wearing a suit. I ripped off my tie, my button shirt breaking and the cool air hits me. "Please. Let me go," the voice below me pleads, spitting blood. I grin maliciously, "You won't make it out of this basement." His face morphs into confusion and then fear. I sighed and wrapped the tie around his mouth. He begins to scream, his body flailing. I take the syringe that came with the man and flick it, making sure there aren't air bubbles. Not that I care if oxygen gets into his bloodstream. But I want him to suffer in the best way possible. "Say Goodbye fool," I snarl.

I stab the injection into his neck and sit on the floor curiously. The man writhes in pain and foam falls from his mouth. He erupts into blood-curdling screams and lastly, shudders into nothingness. I take the handkerchief from my pocket and wipe my hands of the blood. How satisfying.

-Cara's POV-

Huh. I wonder how Ethan's doing.. "Darling. Your patient is waiting," Ivy says gently and I turn towards her shaking off my thoughts. "Yes. I'll be there!" I shove on the lab coat and take the prescripted glasses Ivy let me borrow. I put my hair into a low bun and rushed to the hospital sector of this..erm underground bunker. I ran, weaving through the many people congesting the hallways. On accident, I ram into someone, my head hitting their chest. "What the-" The voice said. "I'm so sorry," I apologize and turn to go around him. "Hey. I'm not done with you." I am suddenly pushed to the wall and a hand slams next to me, trapping me. The glasses fall off my face and I instantly drop down to grab it. However, a hand grabs it already. The soft hands put them on my face and I look up at the man. Liam? "For someone so smart, you really can be idiotic Ms. Evangeline," he scoffed. I huff and roll my eyes, "Then don't bother me," I break out of his grasp and walk away. His hand grabs my arm and wrenches me back pulling me in. "You know. For a nerd, you can be quite beautiful," he says becoming awfully close to my face. All of a sudden Ethan pops into my mind. My heart throbs. "I-I have to go," I break away again. My face was really red. Oh my God. 

Author's note: So sorry for the short chapter! I am also focusing on making a podcast about depression. I was wondering if you guys would be interested?