Home Sweet Home

- Ethan's POV -
God I missed her. How long was it since I've seen her last..? When I saw her I couldn't keep my hands off.. I held her and I felt her collapse in my arms. She has gone through so much. Kitten is stronger than she thinks I have to give her points for that. I noticed Liam behind her huffing and his hands in his pockets solemnly. God that bastard. Time for him to taste his own medicine. I parted Cara's hair. She whispered faintly, "Ethan? What are you doing?" I bit her to keep her quiet and I could feel her skin getting hot. Hmm. Yeah that's my girl. I start to suck on her sweet and delicate skin. Her face blossoms into a crimson rose and she blushes furiously. God she was like a antelope in the jaws of a lion. "Ethan. Not right now.. Not in public!" I ignore her and continue to stare at him. I grasp Cara's waist and draw her in closer to my body. Liam notices and stares at me dead in the eyes with a foul look. How fitting. I whisper in her ear, "Are you ready to come home?" She nods and keeps her head in my chest, covering her red face in embarrassment.

"You know Grey. You've got some nerve," a sharp voice says and the click of heels wanders closer and closer. "Oh. Ivy. It's always a pleasure to see you again," I laugh. Ugh I remember her. She was one of the women I hooked up with a year ago at the gala party. She is extremely intelligent and dangerous, but too prideful and..not my taste. "Every time you show your face around here it really downs the whole mood," Ivy says rolling her eyes. She takes off her glasses in one fluid motion and placed them in her lab coat pocket. "You know. They should call you poison ivy" I smirk. She really is an annoying woman. "Don't you start," she retorts, "I'm only here to see Cara off." I glance from her to Cara. "Don't worry. The flowers will be taken care of I trust that," I say. She nods her head. "Goodbye Evangeline. I'll see you soon. Maybe this time you won't be with such....undesirable company," Liam says pausing with scorn. Cara smiles uneasily, "You have treated me well Liam. I do hope to see you again."

We leave the compound and my heart starts beating. Fast and hard. We approach my private jet casually sitting on the runway. The jet was painted completely black and had gold trim. Obviously suited to my style. Again, I felt the pain. God what is wrong with me? "Timothy hand me the pills," I say clutching my chest. My bodyguard hands me a bottle and I carefully slide out two clear pills. My bodyguards get into their cars and we are the only ones (besides the pilots) entering the jet. I swallow the pills and tuck the bottle in my pocket. "Now what the hell are you doing?" Cara's voice says next to me. I peer down at her and bend to her level. "I'm taking medication darling." We head up the steps and she leads first. We sit down on the jet and she scowls, "What do you mean medication. What is wrong with your heart?" The plane takes off at high speeds. Kitten looks out her window.

She is wearing a sheer and light white dress. The material is so fragile that if it caught on anything it would rip... She turns to me, her beautiful hazel eyes glaring into mine. I raise my eyebrow. Oh? "You cannot take medication without consulting me," she says poking me on the nose. I lean closer to her, "Well doctor. It seems I am feeling warm and dangerous. Are those symptoms of a deadly disease?" She pushes backward against the wall of the jet, her hands grasping them. She loses all function for words, "E-Erm. How warm?" I move even closer taking off my jacket and unbuttoning the top half of my shirt. "Extremely warm," I murmur. She smiles with lust glinting in her eyes. "Then I have to give you some medicine," she whispers putting her hands around my neck.

I grab her neck and kiss her hard. She returns it. I grab the front part of her dress and tear it. Like I expected, it tore quite easily. I steady my hand and put my hand on her neck, slightly choking her. She moans in pleasure. I felt more desire. I wanted her. She was mine. I bit her neck and gave her hickeys spotting all around her top half. She moaned softly in my ear and her hands gripped my shoulders. Hard. I sink lower and lower down her body. My lips feeling every inch of her. "Don't you forget. You're mine. I will kill anyone who ever tries to take you away from me again," I breath into her chest. She moans quietly and whispers, "I'm yours." I suck on her chest and bite softly. The sounds she made were so heavenly. So satisfying. I just wanted to devour her. I slipped my finger in, her moans becoming slightly louder and louder with every thrust I did. She sighed into my hair and hand her nails scratched my back like she was clinging to me. Her hair was in a messy array and her body was so warm.

Then I put it in. Oh her voice was music to my ears. I thrust it harder and harder. She gasped so loudly and covered her own mouth to suppress her moans. Unfortunately I didn't make it easier for her. I picked her up and slammed her against the wall. She was thrusting it inside her rhythmically and was breathing wisps of cinnamon. She moaned in my ear, making me go faster, sweat beaded my forehead. I wanted her more. "Mmm. More. Ethan more," she breathily sighed into me as I slammed into her. I held her neck and I went faster. Her sighs became sharper and I could feel her tightening around me. God it feels so good. I moaned right inside her ear. I kissed her neck and thrusted harder and harder. At this point she was screaming. It went on and on. Suddenly she gasped and her body convulsed. She shook so much and her eyes rolled up. Her tongue was out and I kissed her. Saliva strung from both of our mouths and she sighed satisfyingly into my neck. I held her in my arms and she never let go. Out of all the women I had sex with. It was heaven with her.