Your So Stupid...

[I love this song]

I walked into the hospital, I walked up to the desk. "Hi, I'm Alana Sanchez I believe you called about my brother." The nurse nodded, she handed me a visitor pass.

"Miss Sanchez, floor 6 Room 619." I nodded, I was going to the elevator. I looked around to see all of BTS wave at me, like fucking lunatics.

I facepalmed, I gave them a nod to follow. Once in the elevator, "I thought I told you guys that space is needed."

"Noona, you did! But I want to meet Hyung and then watch you beat the shit out of him."

I looked at Jungkook, all the boys hit the back of his head. I giggled behind my hand, "Fine but then you have to leave. I don't want my new friends getting into trouble with them, got it I'm not kidding. When it comes to my friends, I'm very possessive and I get little violent."

"Fine, we'll see you on campus. We talked to our CEO and we got accepted when we enrolled when we got home!" Yoon-gi had said.

"Plus mom wants me to check out her classes, might as well right?!"

I stopped the elevator:

I turned around to see them all look at the ceiling, I facepalmed

I turned around to see them all look at the ceiling, I facepalmed. The only one not looking up was Yoon-gi Oppa, "Hey can you guys please just listen this once?! I really don't want anything to happen like before. Just in campus only, my birth parents have no jurisdiction their at all."

I looked at them, biting my bottom lip with worry.

"It's bad enough my brother got involved, I don't need anyone else getting hurt!"

I started up the elevator again, I turned around when the tears  started to fall. The doors opened,  I was shocked to see Mark there, "Oppa what brings you here?"

He looked at the boys, "You guys know Alana?" What the fuck he totally ignored me, I shove him back and kick him in his stomach.

"You wonder why I treat my brothers friends like Shit! Don't ignore me when I'm talking to you, be a civilized person and fucking answer. I swear Mark if this accident has anything to do with you, you better fucking run!"

I watched her, do a spinning roundhouse hitting Hyung straight in the stomach I watch as he falls holding it. It didn't look to pleasant either, this girl was so innocent then she turned into devil mode.

"What the FUCK just happened? Mark how do you know Alana?"

I looked up into Yoon-gi's eyes, "I'm their bodyguard, his mom and dad hired me. Also I'm their cousin from my mom-s side, to think she has to write a letter to me because she is my pen pal. I can't wait to hear it see her reaction when that goes down."

I made my way to Oppa's room to see him about to Mack on a girl, "Your So Stupid, I left work to see this Shit. Next time have them call me when your actually injured. One more fucking time, I'll disown your dumbass, if all the families to adopt me I get a brother who is so fucking stupid."

I glared at the girl, "Get the fuck out before I toss your ass out the fucking window, NOW MOVE IT YOU FUCKING SLUT!!"

She walks up to me, I wasn't expecting her to slap me either.

"Natalia, what have you done? Leave now you heard her."

I watch Alana face towards Natalie, she spits her blood to the side. She was going to put hands on her, till A guy with blue hair grabbed her from behind.

She was resisting, till I heard him whisper "She isn't worth it, let it go. Come on Oppa will but you some coffee to calm down and a ice pack for your lip." I watch her slowly nod, but before she turns to leave. "Remember what I said, I will disown you and I'll tell mom and dad. I don't want to be called to tell them, especially when I tell dad what you've been doing!"

I watched her walk out, I got a good look at them. I soon recognized Namjoon, leader of BTS. Shit, she made friends with them. It's bad enough she is pen pals with GOT7, now BTS. FUCK my life right now.

Shits about to happen

🌀Heyo🌀
What's up?
My LIL ISLANDERS
This chapter wasn't planned, oh well. I think BTS will have another role in here, besides I'm what I planned originally.
I love my boys. 😂😂😂😂

I sincerely apologize for any misspelled words, or any grammatical errors. Please forgive me.

Laterz

Eat Well
Sleep Well
Stay Healthy

Look it's 800 words