Your a Pain In My Ass

Play Song

I stand up slowly using the wall for support, that shit hurt. I think he cracked a few of my ribs, my head was still bowed. I stared at him from half closed lids.

He was saying things but I tuned him out, "So Alana show me your strength, I want to fuck you senseless while I cut you open to see what makes you tick."

I made a gagging noise, "Eww but your like 60. Dirty ass old man say fucking nasty dirty shit, like what the fuck dude? While we are on that subject, can you even get a boner at your age? Nevermind don't answer that, excuse while I go wash my brain out with Bleach."

I ran at him full force kicking of the wall, I did a spinning roundhouse kick. For real kind feels like I'm Chun Li with out her thousand kicks. He threw an elbow which I blocked to late, I spot out my blood.

Soon he had 3 others circle me, some as whole cut my hair. My blade gone. I hear him in the background, "Just give up, so I can mutilate you already!"

I kicked out of the guys hold, I was pissed. "I'll never give up, that is never an option. Because if I ever second guess myself... that'll be the day when it's all over!" Your such a pain in my ass, "Come on Alana no one knows how much I need you, how much I want to destroy daddies precious daughter!"

I fight the other 3, my ribs have taken a beating. My lip is bleeding, I knocked out 2 already someone sniped the last one. "Took you long enough, your such a fucker for taking your fucking time." I hear a I love you too sweetheart now beat his ass so you can go on a date with Jimin Hyung.

I shook my head, as I was blinded by something being thrown in my face. Blink rapidly, I tell myself I remember what Oppa & Mark Oppa have taught me.

"That real strength is not what you have when fighting for only yourself. But when you have something special that you want to protect, only then can you become truly strong!"

I closed my eyes, I felt a shift in the wind or air as I blocked his hits, he kept taunting me. I had enough, I took the two short swords that were tossed my way.

"I am hope attacking me tonight was worth it and I hope you said a prayer because your going straight to hell."

I waited silently till I heard his shoe squeak against the tiled floor, I threw one short sword to my right. Skidding across the floor, I felt the familiar dying of a bullet piercing some part of my body as I slashed upwards. Balls first up to his neck, I felt the splatter of blood all over me.

I felt myself falling backwards, hitting the floor then blacking out. The last thing I heard was my mom's voice telling me my dad got away.

[A few days later]

"Will you shut the fuck up, Hyung if you don't stop your fucking crying I will call Miss Yun and have her shoot you herself." I woke up to hearing that, I open one eye at a time. I try to move but I can't because someone is holding me in their arms with his shirt off.

I start to blush, I start breathing erratically all because I see lickable fucking abs. I stroke my fingers thru his blonde locks, nice soft and smells manly. I feel my eyes closing again and a heart monitor going off.

↔↔↔↔↔❇↔↔↔↔↔
Don't hurt me
I didn't want to go to sleep without updating again but for real this time.