Cashing in 2 favors

[Enter Black Rose read about her in my Book HER. Alana debuts in Chapter 3 of that book will explain some of what and how they know each other]

Alana no choice but to call in her Best Friend from middle school. Her name is Black Rose, let's just hope she isn't on a mission. Alana hopes she was in town.

"Yoon-gi I need your phone!" He tosses me his phone, I call the number I haven't called in ages.

Phone conversation:

A: "I need to cash in my favor but, you need to wear your mask I can't have anyone recognise you."

B.R.: "What? Why?"

A: "Please don't ask me questions, you know I would never ask you if I didn't really need it. You know about my family right? Well I need someone taken care of, she because has taken what's mine. Now I'm Taking Back What's Mine, well with your help!"

B.R.: "Fine don't get your panties in a twist. I have your location I'm on my way now!"

A: Thanks I'll see you soon.

I hung up my phone quickly, "She's on her way. If I were you don't question her, she has a very bad temper. Oh before I forget BlockB is coming to, they owe me big time so you'll find out why."

-

A few hours earlier I got a text on my phone, "Yoon-gi Answer the door please I'm going find snacks and drinks." I head to the pantry next to the laundry room, I hear Zico's loud ass laugh. I hear "Yoon-gi where the fuck have you stashed her? Where is Ana?"

Okay the reason he calls me Ana is because his exes name is Alana, so when I would DJ at parties and people who say my name I would get mad hate. I never knew why until I met Zico, he is another one of Mark's friends. So in all honesty, when they would discuss Alana. Mark almost beat the shit out of him, because he thought Zico was talking shit about me.

Imagine coming home from DJing, to find two boys hitting and slapping each other. I cleared my throught last night, after separating the two idiots.

- Past Time -

"Why the fuck are fighting on my living room floor Mark & friend?" I said when I pulled them apart.

I glared at Mark to explain, "Oh hi Alana, how ya doing?"

I grabbed Mark and kneed him in his stomach, I brought my finger to his face. "Don't sass me, because you know I won't fall for your bullshit."

I heard a groan from my right, I got to the ground. "Hey Oppa, you okay? Did the idiot hurt you?"

I heard a gasp from the couch, "I glare behind me to see him groan and hold his stomach!"

"I'm going to tell your Oppa, that your flirting with my friend Alana."

I helped the guy to the couch, I looked at Mark. "Keep your Bitch fights out of my loft, if your gonna hook up with someone don't bring them to my place."

I walked to the kitchen and got two ice packs, I threw one at back of Mark's head and I brought the other one to other guy.

I bent down to the other guys level, "Oppa Z, I'm Alana and I'm Mark's younger cousin. I'm sorry for all the trouble he caused you."

"Alana he's one of the kpop guys you like!" Mark grabbed my phone unlocking it, Zico was my wallpaper.

I connected the dots, I started kicking and punching Mark more. "How dare you hurt a member from BlockB, are you fucking stupid?"

Dang Alana sure knows a lot of people

-------- xxxxxxxx --------
Please excuse any misspelled words or any grammatical errors