Boys Are So Gullible

We made it to the park, I say let's play hide and seek. Next birth determines who is it. Jungkook let out a groan of annoyance, I ran to the bathrooms. I ran into the bathroom, I pulled each pants leg up.

I took off my shoes and slipped on the black ones I bought, I turned the 3xxx short in a dress. I grabbed the black hoodie putting it on, I turned the bag inside out to transform into a black one instead a white one.

Pulling the hood up and putting on my pokemon mask, I walked out the bathroom with my bag. I bumped into Bambam, "Excuse did you see a cute girl around here?" I nodded my head and pointed towards the big kid playground.

I laughed quietly, in a little boys voice. I made my way to the covered little picnic area, where I saw a guy with an ice cream cart.

I bought ice cream for all of us, I walked up to Taehyung. I got my not voice ready. "Hyung a pretty girl, told me to give these to you and your friends!" I tossed up the peace sign and walked away back to my spot, I say and watched them run around so crazy.

This time all 5 approached me, "Where did the Noona go that gave you the ice cream?" I pointed to the boys bathroom this time on the far side of the park, I watched them all run over there.

I took that as my cue to change, I pulled down each pants leg. While still watching them, they haven't looked back yet. I put my shirt back on from earlier and switched out my shoes.

I laid out the hoodie, the pokemon mask, the shoes and the black shirt and beanie. I waited till they all went in, I left the clothes there and made my way to the swings.

I started laughing when my phone went off, "Noona where the hell are you? Did you leave? Some little boy was telling us that you were in places all around the park, but we couldn't find you!"

I waited till he was finished, "Kookie go to the table where you saw the little boy, I can't believe you boys are so gullible!" I laughed into the phone and then hung up, I heard a cough behind me.

I stood up quickly, "Now don't be mad! Wait where did you get those water guns?" Jungkook pointed behind me as I see everyone with some sort of water gun or water balloon.

"Ah Shit, I pointed over to the bathrooms! Omg I can't believe you all fell for that!" I laughed as I ran away, I can hide really well.

But some little girl told Uncle that I was now hiding in a tree, so all the boys are now camping below. Out of all the times, why did I need to pee now. I yelled out "Dammit I need the bathroom!" I jumped out of the tree and ran like my life depended on it. I came out from doing my business, I got so wet I was shivering but I didn't care because it was fun.

I laid down in the grass and passed the FUCK out!

↔↔↔↔↔❇↔↔↔↔↔
🌀Heyo🌀
What's up
My LIL ISLANDERS
Hope you like this chappy.

I apologize for any misspelled words or any grammatical errors

Laterz

Eat Well
Sleep Well
Stay Healthy