Hurting

"Jackson, JB Hyung How is she?"

I looked at Jimin before replying to him. "She hasn't moved from the piano since after dinner, she has been playing only sad BTS songs. She's hurting very badly, there's nothing we could do about it right now. Let's go and prepare the course, I know this much. She'll want to take lead, which means she will participate."

"Hyung, we can't let her win. I don't want the bastard anywhere near her."

"I know Jimin, but this fight is also hers. Remember that fucker, is doing this behind her father's back. Her father knows nothing about this. I know because I sent Yugyeom & Bambam to spy for us. Her father thinks his wife is in the states at her parents house."

I heard them walk away from the music room, earlier I put a 1 way speaker on JB. I smirked, that's right daddy dearest doesn't know about the deception of his right hand man.

Making up my mind, I go upstairs into my room. I walk to the closet, grabbing a burner for the many I have. I jammed the signal so no one can trace it, I let the phone ring as I made my way into my balcony then climbing the roof.

Phone conversation:

Mr. Lee:
Hello? Who is this? How did you get this number?!

Alana:
Hello daddy! It's been a long time since I heard your voice.

Mr. Lee:
Alana sweetheart, Dom said you were dead! How can this be?

Alana:
I don't have much time, but Dom has mom and oppa locked up. If you reach under your desk you'll find a flash drive. Watch it! And daddy I'm sorry for doing this but your empire will fall and That fucker who raped me when I was 8. Did you know he has been raping his own daughter as well?
But none of that matters your associated with him so you will die for all your sins. For Uncle & Auntie and for all the kids you fucked over.

Goodbye Mr. Lee

I hung up the phone and snapped it in half, I texted Yugyeom & Bambam letting him know that he should be watching it. Let me know when he leaves his office, I'll give you the code to the safe to burn the contracts stating that your parents have him everything.

I hummed to myself, I watched them put together the obstacle course. It's going to be so much fun, but the last rest is to fight the quickest. No one has beaten my time yet, we'll see if they can try.

I went back inside grabbing something comfortable, baggy sweats a half shirt hoodie and my fingerless gloves. I put my hair in a frenchbraid so it's out of my face, let the games begin.

I will take lead, no one will beat me.

↔↔↔↔↔❇↔↔↔↔↔
🌀Heyo🌀
What's up
Hope you like this filler
It's a little short I know
But it will get better in the next chapter I promise.

I apologize for any misspelled words or any grammatical errors.

Laterz

Eat Well
Sleep Well
Stay Healthy