No Tears Left to Cry

[Don't Play the song]

I left the professors with my head down, low-key crying right now. A few tears spilled out, but as soon as I got to the dorm. The tears stopped just like that, I put the do not disturb sign in my door.

I grabbed my laptop and beat machine, I straight up got into my newest remix. I needed it for tonight, my phone kept hoping off. I turned it off, I didn't want to talk to anyone as of right now.

I'm so glad my dorm had a small kitchenette, I was starving and I need something to eat. I downloaded to a USB, I check the hidden cameras outside my room. I almost choked on my noodles, when I see Namjoon & Yoon-gi waving at my camera.

I facepalmed, "You've got to be fucking kidding me!" FUCK it I'm our, I grabbed my bag and my phone and charger plus my beats.

I strapped my bag to my back and went out the bathroom window, I made it the roof to come face to face with Chimchim, Taehyung and Kookie.

"You've got to be shitting me! Ugh of all the ones it's you there up here, I was hoping for the little ball of sunshine!"

It's not a far drop, I back my to the edge. I look behind me, then look at them with a big smile then gave them a finger wave goodbye.

I back flipped of the roof, I hear "Yoon-gi Hyung she back flipped off the roof, Mark is going to kill us if we lose her!"

I didn't stay around to hear their conversation, I see their van I grab my switch blade and puncture all four tires. "Now that's not very nice!"

I look up to Hobi, I cross my arms. "Does the sign do not disturb mean anything to you guys?"

Hobi looked at me, "Hit me, then make a run for it just not my nuts or my face please.I won't be able to make babies or look handsome."

I smiled at him, I go hug him and press in his pressure point. I lay him inside the passenger seat and buckle him up. I run and hop on top of the building next to the van, I also placed a locator device and a one way speaker.

Sorry, I hope you understand, it's nothing personal I say to no one in particular. I walked away smiling as I see him smiling in his sleep, I made it to the studio. I set up my things, "If I didn't know any better, I would say that you liked me but since I don't have any experience in the opposite sex. I have no fucking clue what to make of you."

Play Song

I plugged in my USB, I hit play and turned on the air sign. "Yo yo it's your girl, that has the sick ass beats and the voice of an angel! Get this New dope ass remix, Hit me up if you like it."

I turned off my Mic, letting the music play in the background. I turned around to see everyone, My Uncle, My Aunt and my 2 cousins and my Oppa.

"No need to start talking first, I've known since I was 13!" I point to Mark & Oppa, you two are the most stupidest ever, why would you speak Japanese when I was taking Japanese. I watch animes for the language, wait that's a lie because I love Naruto but still."

"Now Auntie, are you going to tell your son who is to me or do I have too?"

I heard his voice, "No need, I knew you were my little cousin since the hospital, I figured it out when Mark didn't hit back."

"So what now, why am I really here for? What are you hiding from me? I hope this isn't about the stupid Pen Pal assignment."

Auntie looked at me, "Alana dear when you were living with your foster parents before you were adopted. So you remember having a pen pal back then?"

I looked at her shocked, "H-how d-do you know about that?"

I watch as both a tall guy on the left took a step forward and Yoon-gi stepped forward. "N-no Y-your l-lying!!!"

It's impossible the guy who kidnapped didn't look like them at all, the one I wrote too was American or so I thought. I grabbed my phone and went to my email, I passed it to Auntie. I sat in the corner of the studio with my head down between my knees.

"No don't touch her, she's deadly in that position! Yoon-gi didn't you hear me?" Fuck your funeral then Mark & Oppa said quietly.

"Lan Lan, it's Suga! You know I would never hurt you ever!"

I sucked in a breath when I heard my childhood nickname, I looked at Yoon-gi then he smiled at me. "Its really you, my foster parents said you died! After I was returned from being rescued, I stayed to myself not wanting to be apart of anything."

"Lan Lan, that man who did that too you was your dad's number one man. He would kill a child of got the order to do so, but I don't think your dad knew about what he did too you either. But we know because Me, Mark, Jimin, Jackson & your brother found you after a week of searching for you. We're so sorry that happened to you, we understand if you hate us now."

I let out a sigh, "It is a little late, but it's better late then never. So I take itwe are going to take back what's really ours from them right?"

I'm low-key excited for the next couple chapters..
So Mark & RM are her cousins and her brother is her brother and Yoon-gi & Jackson...
Don't worry she'll definitely be getting Jackson's letter soon...

Sorry not Sorry but I love Yoon-gi too much to not be apart of this book.... Should I friend zone him?

🌀HEYO🌀
What's up?
My LIL ISLANDERS
So I had a plan for this chapter
But I changed it.

My sincere apologies for any misspelled words, or any grammatical errors

Laterz
Eat Well
Sleep Well
Stay Healthy

Omg God I wrote more than I expected to write welp
Woohoo Lookie it's 1075 words