#1

Blurb: "Fuck off." - "It's always nice to feel wanted."

Tom and Harrison had just gotten home from the set of Far From Home and you were currently sitting on the couch, cuddled into Tom's chest with Harrison sitting next to Tom. The two of them had been weirdly addicted to Love Island, so you had to constantly deal with their childishness whilst they were watching the show. You secretly loved that they were watching it, because that way you got to tease them about it and not had to expose yourself for wanting to watch it.

You had met Harrison a few weeks before you and Tom had started dating and other than Tom, he was your rock. You knew you could count on him, but your friendship consisted of a lot of roasting and teasing between the two of you.

Tom enjoyed your playful banter a lot, usually he was the one who would end up crying with laughter, but sometime's he joined either of your side, making the other one call him a traitor.

"At this point I don't know if you're subtly flirty with each other or just being forreal." Tom laughed looking back and forth between his friend and you. You had started your roasting again, making Tom shake his head at you.

"She's clearly flirting with me, but don't worry, mate. I wouldn't betray you like that, but maybe you should have a talk with you girlfriend." Harrison laughed, throwing a pillow at you that Tom easily caught.

"Are you saying I would cheat on Tom? WITH YOU?" You broke out laughing as you grabbed the pillow Tom had caught and threw it back at Harrison, making it land directly in his face.

"You know you want some of this. I'm famous for everyone wanting a piece of this." Harrison laughed, motioning to his body and waggling his eyebrows.

"Yeah, how does it feel to only be famous because of my boyfriend?" You grinned as Tom burst out laughing, "And I'd be more concerned to have Tom cheating on me with you than me cheating on him with you, you know?"

"Oh I know Tommy Boy wants some of this. He could get it if he wants." Harrison grinned at Tom who threw his head back with a groan.

"You're both so annoying."

"You love me," you laughed, "he's annoying though, that's very true."

"Oi! Tom! You're girlfriend is being rude again!" Harrison threw his pillow again, this time hitting Tom right on his head.

"Fuck off!" You laughed as you freed your boyfriend from the pillow on his face.

"It's always nice to feel wanted." Harrison smiled, throwing his legs over the two of you, so he could nicely lie down and watch TV.

"Get your disgusting feet away from me. I won't hesitate to cut off your damn toes once you're asleep." You laughed, pushing the boy's feet away from you.

"Listen, Tom, I used to like your girlfriend, but I honestly fear for my life right now. Could you maybe be the best friend you always tell me you are and tell her to kindly shut up?" Harrison grinned at Tom who couldn't hold back his laugh.

You were looking at Tom with a raised eyebrow, waiting for him to say anything.

"Darling, I'd appreciate it if you could leave my best friend in this whole wide world alone. He doesn't deserve to be treated like that." Tom grinned at you as your eyes went wide.

"Ohhh, it's on. You two get ready for the roast of your lifetime."