#8

Blurb: "Before you say anything, it wasn't me. Unless it was something awesome then I totally planned the whole thing."

Living with Tom was great although he sometimes managed to drive you up the wall with his inability replace the tub of ice cream you usually stored in your freezer for days like today.

Exam weeks had been getting the best of you and you were looking forward to inhaling the cookie dough covered ice cream, but jokes were on you, because your roommate Tom was back home from China and had a sleeping schedule that was even more fucked up than yours was.

At this point you were used to him either wandering around the kitchen at 5am or being asleep by 5pm, but it really annoyed you that you had to put on adult pants - or jeans, as normal people called them - and make your way to the grocery story.

Looking at your phone, you saw that Tom had just posted a Instagram story of Tessa snuggled up in his lap and the tub of your beloved ice cream resting beside the movie star.

"Tom Holland!!" You shouted, ready to beat his ass for literally getting to your food probably half an hour before you needed it the most.

"Yeah?" You heard him response from his bedroom.

"Move your ass over here for a second." You shouted, but soon heard his door unlock as you leaned against your kitchen counter to greet him with your signature angry face.

"Before you say anything, it wasn't me, Love!" He said as he looked around the kitchen to see what brought out the angry face, "Unless it was something awesome, then I totally planned the whole thing!"

This time, his gorgeous smile wasn't going to make you back down from calling him out for stealing your food. This time, his pretty face wasn't going to stop you from calling him an asshole. And this time, you were going to make his cute butt walk to the grocery store to get you new ice cream.

"Take a guess, Thomas." You smiled, "How was my ice cream by the way? Figured you could at least tell me since I can't be the one enjoying it right fucking now."

"Oh." Tom's eyes widened, "I-I wanted ice cream, and I was going to replace it tomorrow -" You let out a groan, "I mean - in about an hour?" He grinned as you tried to not get distracted by your heart going crazy.

"Fucking hate my life." You groaned as you rolled your eyes and walked past Tom towards your bedroom to bury yourself in your bed.

It was only about 20 minutes later that Tom entered your room, two tubs of ice cream in his hands, an apologetic smile on his face and Tessa following close behind.

"Bought you some ice cream, something told me you may have had some cravings for it." He grinned, making you throw a pillow at him, "I'm sorry, Love. Didn't realise you needed it more than I did." He smiled as he sat down next to you, holding out one tub for you.

"Are you really going to eat a second tub? I thought you would put one back in the freezer." You chuckled as you watched him open his tub.

"No, I bought four, please don't murder me. I told you I was sorry!"

"You're lucky I love y-" You stopped yourself from speaking out what you had felt for the past year when thinking about your roommate.

"What was that?" Tom smiled, wanting to hear you finish the sentence.

The boy had been waiting months to tell you how he felt about you but it never seemed to be the right time since he was always gone and traveling. Hearing you say that, almost made his heart stop.

"Nothing."

"Alright then, scoot over, we're joining you." He smiled before wiggling his way under the cover as Tessa settled down on your feet.

"I love you too, just in case you were wondering." He grinned as he pulled you closer, placing a soft kiss on top of your hair.