#4

Blurb: "Are you really flirting with me right now?" - "Have been for the last few months, but thanks for noticing!"

"Excuse me? (Y/N) and Harrison?" The doctor's assistant asked whilst the two of you were sat in the waiting room of the dentists office.

You were waiting for Tom to wake up from his anesthesia so you could drive the boy home. You still remember the day you got your wisdom tooth out and these two idiots didn't do anything except take this piss, but now it was finally your time and you felt like Harrison was going to join you in making fun of Tom.

"Yeah? Is he awake?" Harrison asked, getting up from his seat beside you.

"He's about to wake up, he'll probably doze off again, but he's asked me to get you in the room before he wakes up, so follow me please."

The woman was right, Tom's eyes slowly opened only a few minutes after you had entered the room.

"Hey mate, how are you doing?" Harrison laughed, pulling out his phone to get ready to film his friend.

"Where's (Y/N)?" Tom groaned as he tried to adjust his eyes to the bright light.

"I'm here." You giggled while Harrison rolled his eyes.

"My head hurts, why does my head hurt, oh ... probably because I fell hard for you ... or something like that - Wait, no wasn't I here for my teeth?" He giggled as he held his head to try and stop his face from hurting.

"Are you really flirting with me right now?" You shook your head at your best friend in front of you.

"Have been for the last few months, but thanks for noticing!" He groaned as your eyes widened. You looked over to were Harrison was holding his phone, a wide grin spread across his face as did a silent happy dance.

"Y-You what?"

"You're so pretty." Tom smiled before reaching out to grab your hand and pull you closer.

"You definitely need more rest." You smiled as your hand found it's way to Tom's hair.

"You're comfy." The brunette boy said before resting his head against your front, immediately dozing back off.

"That - was amazing." Harrison laughed as he wiggled his eyebrows at you.

"What just happened?" You asked confused as you where still running your fingers through Tom's hair.

"I believe someone finally told you about his feelings for you."

"W- What do I do now?" You were confused about what just happened. Was Tom talking bullshit or was he actually telling the truth?

"You tell him how you feel once he's fully awake, duh?" Harrison rolled his eyes at you. The boy knew that it was only a matter of time for you two to get together and he was glad that Tom took the first step, although he might not remember it.

You finally got to take Tom home where he immediately crashed in his bed. You decided to get into bed next to him and spend your time scrolling through social media while waiting for him to wake up again so you could ask him if he remembered what he said back in the dentist's office.

The boy woke up around two hours later and was now trying to smile at you from beside you.

"How are you feeling?" You laughed as he pouted, knowing you exactly knew how he felt.

"Could feel better." He said as he wrapped his arms around you, pulling you into his chest, "But I'm feeling a lot better with you here."

"So.. Tom, y-you said something earlier, a-and uhm, do you still remember what you said?" You asked, unsure of how to ask your best friend if he really had been flirting with you.

"What did I say?"

"You, uhm, you said you have been flirting with me for the past months now."

"Oh.. yeah, that thing..." You saw a blush make its way onto the boy's cheek.

"So?"

"Uhm, yeah.. yeah, I guess that was the truth I was telling." He said as he tried to avoid looking at you, "But, uhm, just ignore it if you don't feel the same, I'm pretty sure I don't want my feelings destroying our friendship.."

"Who said I didn't feel the same, Tom?" You smiled as Tom finally looked at you.

"I would really love to kiss you right now, but I'm probably going to die of pain if I do so." Tom smiled as you placed a kiss on the boy's forehead.

"I think I can wait a little longer." You laughed as Tom tightened his grip around you.