#3

Blurb: "Which is better? My face, or cookies?" - "I don't actually know what to say to that."

"For today's video I am going to be interviewing Tom Holland and I'm going to bring in two people that he actually knows, Caspar and Conor."

"I mean, I only met the guy once, I don't think he even remembers me." Caspar laughed.

"Are you kidding me, you told me you know him?"

"I do."

"You've met him once Caspar! That doesn't count as knowing someone. Well, It's a good thing I talked to Harrison, his best mate, beforehand and asked him if he wanted to join us since Tom definitely knows him, but the man is busy, sooo, we're bringing in his girlfriend (Y/N)." Josh motioned for you to join the three of them behind the camera.

"Hi." You awkwardly waved to the camera. You knew the three guys from a few nights out with Harrison when Tom was busy or in another country.

"Welcome to the channel. So what does Tom think where you went? You were inside the room for the previous interviews, right?" Josh asked.

"I told him I was going to grab some food. He's going to be pretty pissed when he realized I didn't get any food." You laughed.

"Poor boy, getting pranked while he's hungry. So, I'm going to be going inside the Interview room in a few minutes, but let me first explain what we are going to do. I will wear this earpiece and the three of them will be giving me instructions and tell me what to say to him and I'm a bit scared since I know Caspar and Conor are absolute dickheads, but I also know that (Y/N) over here was born to prank Tom, so this is going to be interesting." Josh laughed as he put on his pink bandana to hide his earpiece.

Caspar, Conor and you sat in front of the Laptop where you saw the whole interview room including your boyfriend who was now being greeted by Josh.

"Ask him if that's definitely what he's wearing for the whole interview." Conor laughed.

"Uh, it is actually, yeah, do you not like it?" Tom laughed after Josh asked the question.

"I just think it's a bit brave that's all." Josh shrugged.

"Ask him why he's pretending to be British for the interview." Caspar said, making you laugh.

"Oh he's not going to like that one." You chuckled, knowing how frustrated Tom got when people didn't know that he was British.

"W-Why am I what?" Tom had confusion written all over his face.

"I just, like I watched the movie and you we're clearly American, so why are you pretending to be British?" Josh asked again, making Tom explain his American accent and his work with an accent coach.

Josh asked a few more questions that came from Conor and Caspar before they decided it was time for you to take over.

"Tell him that you know Harrison." You said.

"I'm actually good friends with one of your mates, uh, Harrison." Josh said as Tom's face lit up by the mention of his best friend.

"Harrison? Really? How do you know H?" Tom asked.

"Went on a few nights out-" Josh started.

"Tell him there was this pretty girl with him and you wanted to ask him if you could get her number." You chimed in, making Caspar and Conor burst out laughing. They couldn't wait to see Tom's reaction and neither could you.

"-and, uh, he was actually out with this really pretty girl and, and I wanted to ask you if you, uh, could give me her number. I'm assuming you know her since she knows Harrison. I just really don't want to ask Harrison because I actually don't know if they're dating or not, but I don't think so."

"Uhm, what girl?" Tom raised his eyebrow, wondering if the boy in front of him was talking about his girlfriend. Josh described how the girl he was talking about looked, making Tom bite back a grin that was forming on his mouth.

"Uh, yeah mate, I don't think I can give you her number." Tom said, trying to hold back his laugh.

"Why's that?"

"Uhm, see, she's actually my girlfriend."

"Oh shit, uh, yeah, well, forget I ever said something. Please. Shit, that's awkward." Josh said.

"Don't worry, mate, I know she's a catch." Tom laughed, making you blush on the other side of the monitor.

"Ask him which is better, my face or cookies?" You laughed, making Josh hold back a groan since he really didn't want to keep this conversation going after seeing Tom's reaction to him asking for your number.

"So, which is better? Her face or cookies?"

"I don't actually know what to say to that." Tom looked at Josh before looking to the side as if he was asking for someone to come and help him get this weird kid away from him.

"We're coming in." You laughed as the three of you made you way over to the interview room.

"I have to tell you something, I have not been speaking to you during this whole interview." Josh laughed as he heard the door open, revealing Caspar, Conor and you.

"I hate you so much." He burst out laughing once he saw you grinning at him.

"So, which is better? My face or cookies?" You laughed as he pulled you into his arms.

"Definitely your face." Your boyfriend laughed as he place a soft kiss on your lips.

"I knew something was up with you, man, I was like "What is going on?" and looking to my left to see if someone else thought this was weird." Tom said, turning to Josh.

"I am so sorry, but honestly, that last bit is her fault, I didn't speak to you at all. The first questions came from Caspar and Conor. This was probably the most awkward thing I've ever done. So just so you know, I know she's your girlfriend and I really did not try to chat her up." Josh laughed.

"Oh and besides, he's got my number already." You grinned as Tom pulled you closer.