Chapter 1 : Mavis

Hello there minna! I'm still new to this, so take care of me~~~ (says the otaku fangirl voice in my head)........Or I will penetrate your bodies with my many swords. (adds the Ezra voice in my head)

This chapter doesn't have any pokemon in it, but the next chapter will. I will try to add chapters every day or every skip day atleast. anyway, I'll be frequently online. Please comment on anything even if it is mean. I just want you not to say any curse words or swears respect for youngsters. :)

I will add comment between ( brackets )

I will also add some easter eggs or just mention things that may sound familiar. Some of the characters or things in the fan fiction symbolise things we meet up with in real life. So enjoy!

Onto the chapter! *fairy tail signature hand move 👆*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Magnolia. Ahh the sweetest town. Who am I? Just the old fashioned narrator. It would be an honour to imagine my voice as if I were to be Morgan Freeman, or the guy that narrates honest game trailers/ movie trailers (should go check him out on youtube! See the one on smosh's channel). As I was saying...

"NATSU! YOU IDIOT! YOU READ BOOKS, NOT BURN THEM!"

What's that happening beside the Fairy Tail guild? (this time? :P) .... Lets zoom in on this situation.

"I DID NOT BURN THEM LUCY!!! GRAY FRICKIN' SCREAMED IN MY EAR AND I WAS SHOCKED" replied Natsu.

"So you confess you burnt them..." Lucy said calmly with an acknowledging smile.

"...." Natsu stood there speechlessly.

"Haha Natsu!" Appeared Gray from the distance "Alteast I do not randomly freeze stuff when I shriek"

"Well, Gray. You're right. But when you shriek, you sound just like an ice princess should when you do" Smirked Natsu

"WHAT DID YOU SAY FIRE GECKO?"

"I SAID: well, gray-"

"I HEARD WHAT YOU SAID! YOU ONE BRAIN CELLED DUFUS!"

*Sigh* "here they go again... i wonder were levy is?" Lucy muttered and walked back inside the guild.

Well, this is a good sign that everything is normal. ("normal") anyway. Let the rest of the story continue in your own voice! the writer did not pay any of us to speak! (Although I wish I would've paid Morgan Freeman or the guy from honest trailers speak. But I'm broke really... Anyway, You're welcome for the free advertisement *says I in a childish tone*) After Natsu and Gray stopped the boyish fighting. They entered the guild still throwing random boyish insults. (boys will be boys. 'original motto' Natsu and Gray will always be boys 'fairy tail motto')

~Natsu's POV~

(POV means Point Of View, to those who haven't read fan fics before.)

In the guild everyone sat quiet, calm, and collected. It was dark. They all looked at the stage with a spotlight on the master, Makarov.

Gray whispers to the side of my head "Something's wrong"

"Yeah..." I agreed

"Ahem." Makarov coughs formally. "As you all know. It is never this quiet in FairyTail unless something is wrong" *Murmurs of agreement*

"You see... The guild is haunted."

"Hmph!" says Gray. "That old geezer must be imagining things"

"GRAY FULLBUSTER" A scary voice declares, "YOU BETTER TAKE THAT BACK!"

Gray shreiks and falls onto the floor "I'M SORRY!! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! YOU'RE NOT A GEEZER OKAY?!??"

"Just like an Ice Princess" I bellowed and laughed at him kiss the floor in gramps' name

"NATSUU.. " Says the master

"AYE SIR!" I fall to the ground trying to hold my giggles.

"Anywho..." the master continues... "The spirit however seems to not be here to harm us. So we will meet an hour before midnight here and preform a certain spell Levy searched up to communicate with spirits."

I felt a chill down my spine. "Spirit.." I said to myself. "WAIT MASTER" I jumped to my feet, "Doesn't Lucy know how to do that?"

Lucy hit me with a fist to the back of my head "Not that kind of spirit you moron!!" She says.

"Oh.." I apologise.

*Time skip to 8:00 pm*

~Lucy's POV~

"What the master said is really weird.." I told Levy as we ate ramen at our favourite restaurant.

"True... I'm not even sure if the spell will work." Levy said as she twirled her chopsticks in the noodles bowl.

"Oh well..." I said "Some how I feel worried too... where did you find that spell?"

Levy looked at me. "I found it in our 1st master's Signature spell book. Named by herself. 'Mavis' "

"Wow!! then it should work!" I cheered! But I still had that feel in my gut....

"What's wrong Lu-Chan?" Levy looked questionably

"I think I ate too much." I left my food's worth of jewels on the table and stood up "I think I'll go rest a bit before the meeting " I smiled

"Okay Lu-chan! take care~" She beamed positively

"I will!!" I beamed back

As I walked home I thought to myself "Mavis..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyyy I hope you liked first chapter 😄 I'll be sure to make chapters stay long enough 😉 Till the next chapter!