Drunk night

Hank was sprawled across the couch, his eyes fixated on the TV, which was playing the Detroit Basketball Game. One arm was flung over Sumo, and the other held some form of alcoholic beverage. Connor concluded, without even analysing, that Hank was indeed drunk.
Connor stood at the entrance of the kitchen, still even as a deviant, unsure of what to do. Once he had gone deviant, and the revolution was over, he had realised how incredibly long the day was. So he mainly just spent his hours looking over Hank, and when Hank was asleep, he looked over Sumo. And when they were both asleep? Well he kind of just stood there.

Hank, without warning, began slurring a long range of insults at the opposing team on the TV.
"You know they cannot respond to or even hear your comments Lieutenant."
Hank stopped his rambled, and turned his head to look at Connor, with annoyance, "Just fuck off and let me watch the game in peace would ya?"
"Sorry lieutenant."
He heard Hank mumbled under his breathe as he turned back to the screen, "Fucking An- sorry lieutenant my ass!"
Connor, even though he was fully capable of making his own decisions, still felt an inner urge to obey, or at least obey what Hank tells him. So he did, and walked past Hank and his whiskey bottles, and opened the front door to the front Garden. He sat down on the porch, and hoped this was an acceptable distance for a "fuck off."

time skip

Connor stayed there all night on the porch, and knew that Hank was awake when he heard the SLAM of a body hitting the floor.
His immediate care for his partner overrode his previous instructions, and Connor quickly entered the house, "Lieutenant? Are you okay?"
Hank was lying on the floor next to the couch, and responded in a mere groan, and stood up. He was okay.
"I'll make you some breakfast Lieutenant."
"Can't you just call me Hank? I'm fed up of this Lieutenant shit, we aren't at work and I don't want to be reminded of that hellhole."
"Oh. Of course Hank. Would you like some toast and coffee?"
Hank scoffed, "What about some toast and whiskey? Or does you little android program protect me against some harmless morning alcoholism?"
Connor took a moment to reply, "It's not my program, how about the fact that I care for your health?"
"Mmmm. Right." Hank said. He was standing behind Connor, leaning against the chair as Connor made his breakfast. There was silence between the pair, until Connor presented the food and coffee on the table.
"Thanks." Hank paused, frowning at Connor, "Why is your hair wet?"
"I was outside last night, and it must of been raining." Connor didn't even realise if it had been.
"Why the fuck were you outside?"
"You told me to."
Hank sighed, "Ah fuck, sorry Con, ignore any shit I say when I'm drunk."
"It's okay Lieutenant, it was quite relaxing. Work starts in 10 minutes, so make sure you've ate that up, it should help with your hangover."
"Right. Yes, thank you Connor, and I said to call me Hank."