Attacked

Gavin scoffed as Hank and Connor entered the station, "Look who's late again, Hank and his plastic pet."
Hank ignored him, and went off to his desk but Connor looked at Gavin and smiled, "Morning detective Reed. How is my brother settling in?"
Richard (RK900) came over, and placed his arms around Gavins waist, who in which blushed a bright red.
"Well that has just answered my question. I need to begin my work, good day Detective Reed, Brother." Connor nodded at the pair, and walked off over to Hank, and he could hear Gavin and Richard start one of their many arguments.
As Connor walked over to Hank, he noticed he had been watching. Hank opened his mouth, but then closed it. Connor still did not fully understand human body language, but took it as an indication he had a question. Connor sat down in his desk opposite Hanks.
"What's on your mind Lieutenant?"
Hank frowned slightly before answering, "I was wondering, why is Richard so human like and you well fucking not?
Connor looked over to Gavin and Richard, who had finished their argument, and were now embracing each other. "I guess my brother has more human factors in his life than me."
Hank laughed, "You should find yourself a nice android girlfriend. Or human girlfriend, you have many female fans ya know? Famous deviant hunter and that shit."
Connor returned his gaze to Hank, "I'm not sure if I can have feelings like that with another person Lieutenant."
Hank was about to argue, but Connor cut him off, "Anyways, a new case has come in, an Eden Club Android has gone missing."
"Well of course they fucking have! They can't expect them to stay now that they feel shit."
"Yes, but they now have feelings of pleasure and lust, and sexual desire."
"Just like everyone else, but nobody wants to let anyone have their fucking body."
Connor couldn't think of a reasonable answer, and just transferred the details onto his monitor screen.
"Alright then." Hank sighed, "Let's get this over with."

time skip

Connor walked behind Hank as they entered the Eden Club, there was a female customer that kept smiling in a way that Connor could only perceive as a way of 'flirting.'
Hank turned his head around and said in a hushed whisper, "See! I told you. You are so ungrateful."
"Mm-hm."
The manager greeted both of them, and began explaining the last time the android was seen and other details. Connor, now that he was deviant, was not restricted to pouring his entire attention into what the manager was saying, and all in all, he was becoming increasing distracted by the female customer. She was beckoning him into one of the free Eden club rooms.
Connor glanced towards Hank, and then the woman, before he walked over to the woman in complete curiosity. As soon as he got close enough, she pulled him into the room, and locked the door.
"Hello, my name is Connor, I'm the-"
He was cut off as she pressed her finger against his lips.
"Shush there, my dear. Just listen." She licked her lips, "Everyone's talking about you, ya know? People would pay a lot of shit for you."
Her eyes were bloodshot red, and she was acting psychotic. Connor analysed her, and found traces of red ice in her system.
"I'm unsure about what you are talking about, but I think you should get some help-"
She jammed her full palm over his mouth, licking her lips again, and whispered into his ear, "I said fucking listen, didn't I?"
Connor stared at her blankly, he sent a text to Hank about his situation. The woman noticed his LED flashing, "The fuck was that."
Connor stayed silent.
"Eh? The fuck was that?" The woman was raising her voice, "Answer me right fucking now what was that!!"
"I contacted my partner."
She breathed out slowly, and began cackling, "You fucking dick."
Connor felt an immediate error in his program, and he looked down, to see the woman pressing an object into his side. He ran a quick diagnostic scan, that presented no major biocomponents had been effected.
She let go, and ran out of the room. Connor placed a steadily gripped the handle, and pulled the object out.

"Connor where the fuck- oh." Hank had entered the room, and noticed blue blood stains on his clothes, "Holy fuck are you okay? What happened?" Hank rushed over and placed a hand on his shoulder.
"Sorry for wandering off Lieutenant."
"I don't give a fuck about that, were you stabbed or some shit?"
"Yes, I suppose I was. Don't worry, I'm in fully working condition, it didn't hit anything major."
"Who did this to you?"
Connor sighed, "I forgot to scan her face. A woman, high on red ice."
"Fucking hell." Hank muttered, "Ill report it and get it investigated."
"There's no need for that Lieutenant, I can ensure you."
"No need? There's a woman, high on red ice, stabbing the shit out of androids, that needs to be fucking reported!"
"Please Lieutenant, trust me on this. It'll just make life harder for the both of us."
Hank opened his mouth to argue, but stopped, "I don't know why the fuck you don't want to report it, but fine, sure. Let's get you home."
"What about the missing android?" Connor asked.
"It was just down in the alley, needed some time away or some shit. Pointless really, now let's get home."