oh boy

[[ OKAY so this chapter is literally just to tease my boyfriend who reads this shitty fanfic so if you are not him I would recommend that you did not read this. It's just weird and I hate myself so much for it. lol have a nice day. Also look at the cute ass pic of my hank and Connor in the sims aw ]]

Connor looked over to Hank, who had his head thrown back over the couch, a bottle of Black lamb jammed to his lips. He kept groaning in between gulps, which forced some of the liquid to trickle down the rim of the bottle and fall into his lap. He bit his lip, he hated seeing his partner in such an intoxicated state, but considering the events prior it was understandable, and Connor attempted to not speak up about the impact it could have on his health.
But that obviously failed.
"Hank, please stop drinking. Your liver-"
For the first time since the two had arrived home, Hank took the bottle away from his mouth, "Con don't do this fuckin' now."
"I apologise, but that's your sixth bottle."
"And? You worried I'm going to die or some shit?"
"Yes, I am-" Hank groaned excessively, before Connor continued, "Please, let me distract you."
"Nothin' is better than booze, so leave me..." He spurred off into some kind of drunken language that Connor could not translate.
Nevertheless, a smirk formed on Connors face, "We still have that bunny outfit, would you like to try it on?"
Hank chuckled, "That fuckin bunny outfit... If I can stand."
Connor gently took hold of his partners arm and hoisted him up into a standing position. He waited a few moments for Hank to stop swaying, before he slowly removed one of his hands and leaned down to grab the outfit that was sprawled over the coffee table. He clutched the material in his spare hand, and raised his eyebrows, "Do you need me to help dress you?"
Comically, Hank tried to look offended, "No..I'm good. Thank you."
"I'm going to let go of you now."
"Mmmmkay."
He did, and to Connors surprise, he stayed standing. He handed over the outfit, and turned around. Even though the couple were very sexually open, Connor still felt slightly uncomfortable with complete nudity.

[[ please don't read this unless your name begins with J and ends in E ]]

"It's on." Hank spluttered, before erupting into drunken laughter.
"Okay."
Connor gave a unintentional gasp as he turned around, unable to process what was right in front of him. It was a little too tight for the man as the bulge in his stomach stretched the material almost to the point of ripping, and his grey hairs curled up and over the top of the chest area. The chest area was what Connor fixated on, as it became clearly obvious the outfit was meant for a woman, as there were two empty round air spaces where the cleavage should go. He glanced down, maybe intentionally, maybe not, to his bulge, and his penis looked painfully restricted behind the blue material.
For some unknown reason, Connor found this strangely attractive.
Hanks continuous chuckling interrupted his thoughts, "Look at my boobs!", and he began poking his own chest.
"Yeah, nice boobs." Connor spoke, unable to come up with a better response.
"You wanna feel em?" Hank said, drunkingly trying to sound seductively. To any sane human, or android, the sight of this man would be an incredible turn off, but Connors pants grew tight, and he placed both hands over his crotch to try and hide it.
"I see that!" Hank chuckled, grabbing his partners hands away, and rubbing himself up against Connors boner.
"Ah! Hank..d-don't do that!"
"Would this be better?" Hank giggled, before he turned around and pressed his ass against his clothed erection. Connors eyes widened as he noticed the costume came with a small ball of white fluff sewed onto the back. On instinct he grasped it, and began to carcass the fluff with his thumb.
"I cannot seem to understand why I'm finding this situation arousing Hank."
Hank sighed, turned back around and began to run his hands down his partners chest, "It's just a- a sexual desire." His voice slurred and prolonged the world 'desire'.
"Are you mocking me?"
"Nah nah nah..." the continuation of the nahs went on for a while, before Hank somewhat collected himself to widen his vocabulary, "I think it's good that you're erm discovering what you like..."
"Oh, well do you consent?"
"Consent?"
"You're drunk."
"I changed into this outfit willingly didn't I? Of course I fuckin' consent.."
"Then sit down."
Hank frowned, then grinned, then frowned again but ultimately flopped down onto the couch.

[[ Connor is baby and doesn't know what the fuck he's doing...neither do I honestly so like idk this is gonna be my depiction of it because I ain't watching porn AGAIN for this fcking fanfic ]]

Connor kneeled, and began to run his hands up and down his partners inner thighs, procrastinating the inevitable. He had only overheard some females on the street talking about these kind of acts, but had no idea what he had to do.
Hank made some form of growling sound, "Hurry up, I feel like imma bout to pass out and I wanna feel dis.."
"Sorry Hank."
He pulled the material around his crotch aside, and his dick popped up almost comically. Connor clenched his jaw, preparing himself, he wanted to make Hank feel good. He inched his head forward, and slightly poked the erection with his tongue, causing Hank to tighten his grip slightly on the couch on impact. Connors eyes gleamed, and he teasingly ran his tongue up and down his cock, gasping slightly when he he tasted some of Hanks precum. It tasted salty, bitter almost - but this just turned Connor on more, as the bulge in his pants pressed up painfully against the lining of his underwear. He fidgeted slightly, attempting to push his boner into a more comfortable position. Before he was able to be successful, he felt Hanks hand push down on his head, and felt his dick jam to the back of his throat.
Hank moaned deeply, and Connor suctioned his lips and began to suck, moving his head up and down, which seemed to be effective.
It wasn't a particularly pleasant experience, but the sweet sounds of moans that escaped from Hank made it worth it, and luckily for Connor, no gag reflexes.

After Hank had finished, and Connor had cum covering the inside of his mouth, the two stayed in their positions for a few moments, breathing heavily.
"Fuck~~~" Hank gave one last gasp, before he turned to the side and vomited behind the couch, "I'm never drinking again."
"That's a lie." Connor said, trying to speak as clearly as someone could in his position. He didn't exactly want to spit it out, incase it was deemed offensive somehow, so he just left it.
Hank chuckled, "I'm taking this ridiculous thing off now."
"Oh."
"You sound sad."
"I am, slightly."
Hank rolled his eyes, pushing himself up, "My boyfriend has a bunny fetish or some shit."
"No I don't!"
"Keep lying to yourself." Hank pushed his arms through, and pulled the outfit off himself in one move.
"I really don't."
"Jeez, I'll have to monitor you around Sumo, you always say you like dogs." He put an emphasis on the word 'like', and then pulled a pillow over his genitals so he wouldn't be fully naked.
"Stop!" Whined Connor, "Where is he anyway?"
"No way I'm telling you that!" Hank teased.
"Stop it!" He huffed, and finally stood up, before seating himself beside Hank, "Can we go to bed please?"
Hank smiled slightly, "Of course, I'm so tired."
Connor shuffled towards Hank, and began to cuddle into his bare side as Hank wrapped his arms around his partner. Connor gave in and swallowed heavily, causing Hanks cum to climb down his throat.

lol
it's not even that bad after I've edited and took out the parts that make hank seem like a horny fuck
I just oof, writing about blowjobs is hard
but anyways
bunnies and precum 😘