NSFW

this kinda talks about masturbation and porn so like yeah~~~~

Connor began to get restless, it was past midday and Hank still hasn't left his room, but he could hear him shuffling around. He began to clean up the place in utter and complete boredom. Though he started with his favourite tasks, which was brushing Sumo, and cleaning the pillow that Sumo slept on, basically anything that involved Sumo. He took a break, scratching Sumo behind the ears and patting his head, before he done the other tasks. Connor didn't like cleaning, but neither did Hank, so he ended up doing everything.
He was almost done with cleaning the dishes, only having the cutlery left to do when he heard it. Connor didn't know how to explain it, almost like the Lieutenant was in pain, he was moaning quietly.

Oh.

Connor turned back to washing up, attempting to block out the noise, feeling as if it were an invasion of privacy. He glanced at his reflection on the back of a spoon, and saw that his Led was flashing yellow, and his crotch area felt hardened? He dropped the spoon onto the floor in shock. Connor heard the noises suddenly cease from the other room, and Connor stood there, staring at his pants in utter confusion. Hank emerged from his room a few minutes later.
"Uh good morning." Hank said, and Connor glanced at him.
"Hank." Connor said slowly, "I think I may be having some problems."
"Huh? Like what?" Hank said, placing a hand on his shoulder, "What's wrong?"
Connor looked back at his pants, and Hank followed his gaze.
"Hank, I don't know what's happening to me." Connor said, he could hear his own voice crack.
Hank's eyes widened, and quickly removed his hand and spun a 180, "Uhhhhh, nothing. That's a perfectly normal thing."
"No it's not!" Connor shouted.
"Ah for fucks sake you," Hank paused, "are just turned on, alright? Perfectly normal."
"Turned on?" He looked at Hank bewildered.
Hank sighed and turned around, being careful not to look, "No fucking way I'm not explaining this shit to you. Figure it out."
"Why would I be turned on?" Connor said, extremely fast, almost spitting out the words. He grabbed the kitchen counter, breathing heavily.
"Oh my Connor you are overreacting, go into the bathroom and play with it or some shit, I don't care, just don't stand there with it so obvious."
"Play with it?"
"Just go!" Hank shouted, pointing towards the bathroom, "Go!"
Connor nodded, and shuffled past towards the bathroom, before he closed the door, he glanced back at Hank-
"I said fucking go!"
Connor quickly shut the door behind him. He started down at his crotch. Play with it?
"Hank!" He shouted, "What do you mean by play?"
"Oh for- Just fucking masturbate! I'm going to Jimmys bar, please don't fucking come find me."
"Hank I don't-" He stopped, hearing the front door slam, "Oh."
Connor was aware of the term masturbation, but in any case did not know how to inflict pleasure upon himself. He poked it though his trousers, and quickly pulled his hand away, blinking violently. It send a quick tingling sensation that ran for a moment through his body.
"Okay." Connor thought, "That felt good."
He began to carefully unzip his pants, and wrapped his hand around it.

[im not writing about this okay, y'all know what's happening]

He had lost track of time, it felt so incredibly good. He kept thrusting and thrusting, moaning deeply. He heard the front door open, and immediately ceased everything, but the temptation was too strong. Connor glanced around the room, and scanned, coming to a final decision, and settling on a bathrobe. He grabbed it from the hanger, and stuffed his mouth with the bathrobe rope, and bit down hard. He began again, moaning silently into the rope, his back heaved up against the wall, and his head facing the ceiling.
"Hey Connor are you- OH FUCKING CHRIST!" Hank shouted, gripping the door handle in shock.
Connor and Hank made direct eye contact, and there was a a moment of silence as the bathrobe rope fell from his mouth.
"Don't just fucking-" Hank quickly turned around, "PUT IT AWAY!"
Connor did so quickly, throwing the bathrobe as far away from him as possible, "I'm done."
Hank turned around again, and said slowly,  "Three fucking hours?!"
Connor didn't respond.
"I was gone three fucking hours, and you- I didn't - what the fuck?!" Hank said, breathing heavily.
"Sorry Lieutenant, you did instruct me to."
"For three hours? I didn't know you would have that fucking much energy or fucking android cum-" He cut off, "You know what, I don't care. I don't care. I do not, at all, care."
"Okay Lieutenant, but I need to thank you, it worked. I'm in working order again."
Hank frowned at him, and then glanced at the bathroom floor, "Oh Connor you've made a fucking mess, you're so disgusting."
He turned quickly and left the room, he shouted down from the hallway, "Clean it up and get in here, I've got something to show you."
Connor quickly gathered some tissue, and wiped everything up, before flushing it away. He slowly made his way into the living room, and sat down next to Hank on the couch, who was already half a bottle into his whiskey.
"You're going to fucking love this." Hank chuckled, and clicked a button the remote. The TV blared an image of two young girls, the moaning was the first thing Connor realised, until he caught on more. He felt his eyes widen as he watched the one of the girls make her way down the other girl, from her neck to her-
"What is this?" Connor asked, his eyes still glued to the screen.
"Lesbian porn." Hank laughed, "Woah woah, here's my favourite part."
"Favourite pa-?" Connor trailed off and he watched a third girl enter the frame. Unlike the others, she wasn't completely naked, she was wearing some form of impractical medieval torture armour, that still showed her breasts. Hank must of noticed his face, "It's a kink, people like that shit."
"Do you?"
Hank shrugged, "I'm watching it aren't I?"
The other two girls stopped what they were doing, and began tying the medieval girl to these two posts, so she had her legs stretched.
"I'm not sure I want to know what they are going to do with her Lieutenant."
"Stop lying of course you fucking do."
Connor couldn't even comprehend what happened next, just that there was extremely loud moaning, and he was grateful that the walls were pretty thick. After the whole thing was over, Connor sat there, gawping at the TV.
"So watcha think of that then Con?"
"I don't have an opinion on that yet."
"Did you not get hard again?" Hank asked, looking slightly disappointed.
"No."
"Ah, maybe lesbian porn isn't your thing. We will find something you are into. How about this?" Hank said, pointing at a thumbnail of a woman blindfolded, "Does that excite you?"
"No."
Hank frowned, "Well then what the fuck did you think of when you were beating yourself for three fucking hours."
"Oh. You."
Hank laughed, opening up a bottle of Black Lamb, "You're not serious are you?"
"Why would I lie about that? Is something wrong?"
Hank stopped mid swig, "Holy fuck, you really did."
"Yes, I did. And I repeat, is something wrong?"
Hank furrowed his brows, and took a while before answering, "Technically speaking no, but it's a bit fucking weird. I'm going to regret asking but I'm already in about 2 bottles, what the fuck was I doing?"
Connor smiled to himself, and didn't respond.
"Woah fuck you, tell me right fucking now." Hank said, placing down his glass, and moving closer to him clumsily. He was drunk.
"That's only for me to know."
"Bullshit! It includes me, I have a fucking right to know."
"You really want to know." Connor said, smirking. Hank nodded and leaned in, and Connor whispered, "I was imagining you going to bed, and sleeping off your drunken state, because at this rate, you are going to do something you will regret."
Hank immediately moved away, "Oh fuck you, you fucking android, just tell me, I'm fully capable of controlling myself."
"Are you sure Lieutenant?"
"I'm fucking positive."
Connor cleared his throat, "It was just you, you standing there."
Hank frowned, "Eh? No role playing? Was I naked or some shit?"
"Fully clothed, your police Lieutenant outfit to be specific."
"Well that's fucking boring."
Connor raised his eyebrows, "Is that so? In my defence, I haven't seen you undressed, and I couldn't imagine a perfect replica."
"Are you suggesting I get undressed and show you?"
"No, I wasn't. But now that you mentioned it, it would be good to know incase I want to explore myself more."
"Explore yourself?" Hank laughed, "Gotta help a male out sometimes."
He stood up, wobbling, grabbing the couch for support, "Now I ain't showing you much, alright?"
Connor nodded, tilting his head slightly. He was rather intrigued. The Lieutenant removed his top layer rather clumsily, but when he was shirtless he threw it onto the couch next to Connor.
"So now when you jerk off, you gonna imagine this?" Hank said, laughing.
"Most definitely." Connor replied, smirking. Hank began to stumble a concerning amount, so Connor stood up, and placed his hands on his bare waist, and directed him back to the couch.  He flopped down, and Connor slowly and cautiously sat down right next to him, thigh to thigh. Hank raised his arm, and wrapped it around the back of the couch that Connor was sitting in.
"You know," Hank said, Connor could smell the stench of booze on his breathe, "You're actually alright, I don't hate you."
"Glad to know Lieutenant." Connor paused, he understood that Hank was under the influence of alcohol, but surely he must be aware and in control of what's happening. Connor bit down on his lip before continuing, "You know this morning, who were you thinking of?"
"Huh?"
"When you were masturbating?"
"Oh, fuck. I tried to keep quiet. I mean shit, it wasn't you so don't get your hopes up. It was some of the girls of this porn I watched, nothing interesting."
"Oh, right." Connor said, shuffling a bit away.
"Woah," Hank laughed and pulled him back, "Did you want it to be you?"
"There is a possibility, that I erm hoped for a different outcome." Connor said, stuttering partially. This was an awkward situation to be in.
Hank gave a half smile, "Fuck itttt." He leaned in closer, until both of their noses touched slightly, "You're so handsome, Connor."
Connors eyes widened, he could not take advantage of Hank like this, though the unknown desire to continue was winning.
"So are you, Hank."
Hanks eyes fluttered shut, and mumbled something Connor could not understand, and he had no time to even come to a conclusion of what the Lieutenant said, and he felt Hanks lips pressed up against his own.