Pretty much just smut

[[ You read the chapter title, if you don't like it then skip or something oof. (Why wouldn't you like it though?) ]]

Sumo growled and began barking violently the instant Cinabun and Connor had entered the room, though Connor protected him with essentially his android life. He wasn't able to scold Sumo, so Hank did it for him, wafting him away, and sternly telling him to back down.

Connor crouched mesmerised by Cinabun nibbling away at a carrot, and Hank gave a half smile, "You're acting as if you're never seen a bunny before."
Connor straightened up, but didn't keep his eye off the bunny, "I haven't seen one before."
Hank scoffed and sat down on the couch, "Come on, give the little guy some space, you're probably scaring him."
Connor shot a violent look over his shoulder to Hank, who put his hands up in mock defence, "Okay, okay but you can't stare at him all night."
Connor opened mouth to argue that in fact he could stare at the cute ball for the rest of eternity, but sighed and stood up, knowing Hank was right. He flopped down beside him and took notice of the multiple bottles of Black lamb clammed into his fists.

"Please don't get drunk again."
Hank frowned, "What? Why?"
"You'll do something you will regret, and then you'll argue with me, and then you'll hate me."
"Come on Con," Hank whined, but placed the bottles on the floor, "Do you still want to talk about it?"
Connor answered, hesitant at first, "You made it quite simple, it was a mistake. We should forget about it."
Hank fumbled for words, and Connor looked at him perplexed, before noticing he was rubbing his hands together, and his leg was tapping fast. He was nervous.
"Hank?" Connor said slowly, "Are you okay?"
"Yeah, yeah." His reply was almost instantaneous, "I just-" He began shaking his head and let out a loud "Fuck!" before grasping his head in his hands.
Connor looked at him, a worried expression plastered on his face, "Please tell me."
Hank sighed, and lifted his head up, "Fuck it." He then turned his body around, and crossed his legs like a schoolgirl, "I like you."
Connor didn't respond, and just stared at him.
"Look," Hank said awkwardly, "The whole thing of me being a cunt, I didn't mean what I said, or well I did but I was in denial."
"In denial about what?"
"About liking you! It was always there at the back of my mind and I know you like me, though I'm not so sure you do anymore.." His voice trailed off, and he swallowed hard.
"I do like you!" Connor piped up, beaming, "Why would I not like you Hank?"
"The whole not speaking to you after hooking up shit?" He said in response, not believing his partner.
"I don't care about that anymore."
"So," Hank rubbed the back of his neck, "Would you want to be my boyfriend, maybe?"
Connors mouth twitched into an even wider smile as dimples began to etch their way into his skin. His eyes began to glisten with pure and utter happiness, and he gave short quick nods, unable to even think of words to speak. Hank let out a nervous laugh, and the new couple glanced at each other. Without knowing who initiated it, they found their lips locked together, and their hands scrambling to remove the others clothes.
"No." Connor said suddenly, snapping out of his lovestruck mind frame, "No, not again."
His hair was already dishevelled, and his face was flushed blue, his eyes that glistened moments ago, had gone dull and sad.
Hank began rubbing his hand back and forth across the deviants neck, "This is what I want. I want you. Not just for one night, I want you forever."
Connor began nodding again, moving his head slightly closer to Hank with ever nod. In sync they both closed their eyes, and pressed their foreheads together.
"I want you forever." Hank whispered.
"I want you forever too."

Slowly they began kissing again, as Hank moved his hand from Connors neck to his back, and began laying him down. All of their motions shared the same slowness, as they began to lovingly feel the other. Connor ran his hands up Hanks chest, and resumed to unbuttoning his shirt, just enough to slip his hands underneath and feel the warmth of his skin. He moved his hands up, and clasped them gently around his neck, pulling him in closer and kissing him harder.

Hank let out a soft moan as his erection collided with Connors leg, and grabbed the side of the couch to try and control himself. Their lips parted for a moment as the two of them realised Hanks situation. Connor smirked, and rubbed his nose against Hanks, "I wonder what that is."
"Shut up." Hank growled, before burrowing his head into Connors neck, and sucking hard, causing him to let out a quick gasp. Connor returned to rubbing his hands up his chest, finally undoing the rest of the buttons, and flinging the shirt off him-

"Shit!" Connor gasped, and pushed Hank of suddenly. He hurried over to the shirt and gently removed it from the ground, as Hank sat dazed on the couch. Underneath was Cinabun, frozen in fear.
"Shit, shit, shit!" Connor muttered, picking up Cinabun and holding him close to his chest.
Hank realised the problem and let out a laugh, becoming uncomfortably aware of his boner visibly poking into his pants. Connor began making soothing noises as he brung Cinabun over to the table, before placing him into a cleared fruit bowl.

"Now come back here." Hank said.
Connor obeyed, and stood over his seated boyfriend. Hanks lip curled and he pulled the android in by the waist, and Connor proceeded to wrap his legs around him. Sitting down on his lap, he teasingly made sure not to touch Hanks now throbbing dick.
"Meanie." He muttered.
Connor smirked again, and pulled his own tie off, and began unbuttoning his own shirt. Hank leaned back, biting his lip and enjoyed the view.
After the shirt was fully open, Hank raised his eyebrows, impressed, "They designed you with a six pack. Nice."
"You've seen me shirtless before Lieutenant." Connor said, focusing on trying to pronounce Lieutenant as seductively as he could.
"Well I wasn't exactly looking at you, not like I am now." Hank leaned his head forward and ran his tongue up his partners chest.
Connor giggled at the feeling, immediately loosing the dominant effect he hoped to achieve. Hank grabbed him by the hips, and flung him around, and threw him down onto the couch.
"Now," He growled, "Sort out this."
He took hold of Connors hand and fastened it around his erection, before adding a pleading comment of being horny.
"That'll be quite a challenge when your bottom half is still clothed." Connor noticed, before removing his hand and wrapping it around the waistline of Hanks trousers. He slipped them down, and Hank kicked the rest off.
"Please." Hank begged.
Connor teasingly squeezed his butt before hooking a finger around his underwear, and sliding his hand underneath. Hank tried to stifle a moan, but failed, and grasped at the couch side, digging his fingers into the fabric.
Connor gently fastened his hand around his dick, before he bit his lip hard, trying to stop his own erection. He slowly began moving his hand up and down. Hank began moaning his name which sent shivers down Connors body, and he exhaled slowly. He sped up, turning his hand slowly with each thrust, and the result was more than he hoped. He moans got deeper, and Hank buried his face into Connors chest.

"FuCK!" Hank gasped, and he let out a small cry as Connor felt him ejaculate. He flopped down onto Connor, panting heavily.
"Fuck.." He repeated, and Connor began rubbing his grey hair with his spare hand.
"Was that okay?"
Hank pushed himself up, so he was looking down on Connor, "Okay? That was fucking- the articles were right. Androids do it better."
He let out a laugh, and Connor removed his hand, just realising it was incredibly sticky.
"Do you want a turn now?"
Connor shook his head, "Just hold me."
Hank gave a half smile, and pulled Connor on top of him, wrapping his arms around him.

They laid there cuddling for a while, before Connor heard Hank lightly snore, and gave a slight smile before closing his eyes.

[[ THEY ARE FINALLY FUCKING DATING!!! I'm mad that I've left it for 13 chapters, but expect a bunch of cute shit ayyy ]]