Chapter 2

As the days rolled by, the three brothers, War, Famine, and Death, all looked out for their sister whom they sensed just a few days prior to the present. Since then, there hasn't been any death by disease, but that doesn't mean that Pestilence is gone.

"Still nothing?" Sally asked her son who shook his head.

"No, there hasn't been a new death by sickness in the last few days," Percy replied. "And that makes me worry."

"How come?" Sally asked.

Percy sighed and said, "As you know, me, Jaune and Izuku are from different worlds that the Lord pulled us from to save us from untimely death and the ones who betrayed us. Of course, Izuku was pulled out too late and died at the hands of Overhaul. Me and Jaune were betrayed by our friends. I was forgotten about and found my girlfriend in bed with another man, while Jaune was pushed to the side when his transcripts were revealed to be fake. Only a few of our friends actually stayed by our sides. Thalia and Nico along with the Hunters of Artemis who I trained with during a quest that I undertook for my beloved's hand in marriage, and for Jaune it was only Pyrrha Nikos who stayed with him... But for Pestilence, it was different."

"How?" Sally asked.

"She was raped by her fiance and was then banished from her home," Percy said as Sally gasped in shock. "The Lord pulled her out of her depression and gave her a home in heaven. In doing so, she somehow became an Angel. After that, she only ever smiled when it came time for the apocalypse in her world. She enjoys using her power to bring pain and despair upon those who harm the innocent. The four of us embody Death, War, Famine, and Sickness. We can bring about death, war, famine and sickness with just our aura alone and if one of us goes rogue then the other three have to kill the rogue. That is what I'm worried about mom, that me and my brothers will have to kill our sister."

"Well you won't have to kill me, brother, for I'm not going rogue."

The mother-son duo turned around and saw a woman with vibrant red hair, a large bust, and wearing a red satin dress and high-heels.

"Pestilence," Percy said with a small smile.

"Death," the woman, now known as Pestilence, said with a nod of her head. "My family are nearby and I need you and the others' help to run them out of town."

"We aren't supposed to use our power for that," Percy told her. "Not for revenge, not for personal gain, but to prepare the world for the Apocalypse and for the wicked souls out there... I'm sorry sister, but I cannot help you."

"Please, Death, I need your help," Pestilence said, her tone changing to pleading. "They're here for me. Do you know what they will do to me? They will force me into a marriage that I don't want to be a part of. I will be forced to carry that bastard's child! Please, brother, please help me."

Percy took a deep breath, closed his eyes, before opening them again and looking into his "sister's" eyes, before saying, "Fine... I'll help you, but only if you tell me your real name and I'll tell you mine. Deal?"

Pestilence sighed and said, "My name is Rias Gremory and yours is...?"

"Percy Jackson," Percy replied.

"Nice to meet you, Percy," Rias replied with a small smile, her pallid green eyes looking into his dark sea green ones. "Now then, my family will be here in 3 days. I'll need you and our brothers to take care of them, but leave Sirzechs to me."

"I thought you said they were nearby?" Percy asked with a raised eyebrow. "Why would they be here in three days if they were nearby?"

"It takes them three days to get here by portal," Rias replied, her eyes harder than diamond. "Don't ask how, because I do not know."