Chapter 8

A/N: Before this chapter gets started, let me just tell you this... THERE WILL BE NO SMUT NOR ANY HAREMS IN THIS STORY!!!!! Thank you for reading.

"Why are we here, Ria?" Izuku asked his older sister as he stared up at the mall's entrance. "I thought that we were going to have a family day? Not a 'have my little brother carry all my purchases' day."

Rias then used the weapon that makes all older brothers crumble like paper, the puppy dog eyes and Izuku said, "Must not look, must not look, must not look..."

Of course, Famine looked and he said, "Fine. Lets go."

Rias then smiled wide and said, "Yes! Come on!"

Shaking his head, Izuku followed his sister and soon, his hands were full of bags filled with clothes and such.

"Hi," a voice said to Izuku and he turned around only to have his eyes widen and the bags dropping to the ground. "I'm Ochako Uraraka, but you know me as..."

Her eyes then turned white and she said, "Lilith. Hello Famine. How have you been the past 150 years?"

"I've been good," Izuku replied. "Looking for a way to fix what I've done to you like always."

"You know that there is no way to fix what has happened to me," Lilith replied as she walked around Famine her hips moving back and forth in a seductive motion. "But... You can teach me to suppress it. Doesn't that sound like fun?"

Izuku just looked at Lilith and asked, "Why her?"

"Because she's becoming my most powerful host," Lilith replied now in front of Famine. "Just as you are becoming the most powerful Famine that has existed on this plane."

"What is your endgame this time around, Lilith?" Izuku asked, his eyes narrowed.

"To see Olympus burn," Lilith replied with an evil grin. "Aphrodite herself told me to get out of my host so that she may make Ochako's life interesting, but I sealed myself inside of her permanently. No way I am getting out. Ochakois now immortal like you."

"So you decided to ruin her life?" Izuku asked, a scowl on his face. "She could have lived a life without you, but instead you ruin it. All for what? To meet me again?"

"She asked me to seal myself away inside of her, like a Sacred Gear so to speak," Lilith replied. "Once Ochakofound out what we could do, what she could do, she asked me to make us one."

"I find that very hard to believe," Izuku replied, his eyes narrowed. "Why would she want to become one with you?"

"Izu?" Rias asked as she walked up to him. "Who is this?"

"I'm Ochako Uraraka," Ochako replied, her eyes going back to normal. "You are?"

"Rias Jackson," Rias replied, her vibrant green eyes narrowing slightly. "What is your relation to my brother?"

'Brother?' Ochako thought, before Lilith replied with, 'She the Horseman of Pestilence. Be careful around her.'

Before Ochakocould speak, however, the sun was covered by a blood moon and Izuku's eyes narrowed and he said, "Vampire Queen is pissed."

"Most likely at her father," Rias stated looking up at the sky. "I think we should get going, Izu. It was nice to meet you, Ocha."

"It was nice to meet you to!" Ochako called after them.

....................

"Do you guys know what's going on?" Izuku asked as he and Rias ran into Percy's living room. "Where's Perce?"