The Horsemen One-Shot: Pestilence

A/N: Takes place not long after Asia is killed. In this one, Rias is sent to the Canon Universe by her father as to learn a lesson. A lesson that says she must accept both sides of herself. As an Angel of Heaven, and a Devil of Hell. This is just one idea for Horsemen DxD. The other one is when Rias's brothers come and visit her at Kuoh. Tell me which one you want and hope you enjoy!

"Um... I'm here for my schedule," a voice said to which Sona replied with, "What is your name?"

"It's Rais," the voice replied causing Sona to look up in surprise and see a younger looking Rias Gremory, but with almost sea green eyes instead of her pale blue. "Rias Jackson."

Sona just gave the 16 year old Nephilim her schedule and said, "Here you Jackson-san. Have a good day."

Rias then bowed and left to go to her classroom. A few minutes later, when she entered her classroom Rias said, "Hi! My name is Rias Jackson. I am sixteen years old and want to make new friends who aren't perverted in anyway, but instead willing to sacrifice their own life for the sake of others'. And who are loyal to a fault. Please take care of me."

"Are you related to Rias Gremory?" Katase asked as Rias looked at the human with a confused look on her face, before asking, "Who?"

"The most beautiful woman on the planet!" Issie exclaimed.

Rias just tilted her head to the side, and, with an innocent expression on her face, asked, "How can she be the most beautiful, when my brother's mother is?"

"Anyways Ms. Jackson," the teacher said. "Go sit by Mr. Hyodo."

"Yes ma'am," Rias said with a bow, before going to sit by Issei Hyodo.

After school

"And you're sure that she has a Holy Aura?" Rias Gremory asked her [Pawn].

"Yes, President," Issei replied. "It had a balance of holiness and unholiness. I'm not sure what she is, but I'm thinking a Fallen."

"In any case, Akeno, Kiba, Koneko, keep an eye on her," R. Gremory said as they all nodded and said, "Yes, ma'am!"

After they left, Rias said, "Whoever this girl is, I hope that she can help me... Cause I don't know what I'd do if she can't."

With Pestilence

R. Jackson was walking down the street when a man bumped into her and said, "So sorry madam."

"It's fine," R. Jackson replied with a kind smile. "I'm Rias Jackson. You?"

"I'm Dohnaseek," the man replied before his grin suddenly turned evil. "You're a devil are you not?"

"I am nothing like those vermin," R. Jackson spat, her eyes taking on a sickly green glow and people around her started feeling sick. "You call me a devil again, and I'll give you something that is incurable. Got it?"

"So you are a filthy devil!" Dohnaseek said as he drew his blade and attacked R. Jackson who sidestepped away, before placing her hand on the Priest and saying, "I am Rais Jackson and I am no devil... I'm an Angel of Heaven."

A bright light erupted from her hand and incinerated the Priest. R. Jackson then walked away, unknowing to Akeno and Koneko watching with wide eyes at the power of an Angel of the Lord.