Shot 1-Meet Our Wanderlust Naksh!

Naksh is a carefree guy who never takes life seriously all he loves is individuality and independence to take his own decisions,he believes that one should make their self decisions. In this century where the youngsters have the craze to go Abroad thinking that's might bring a turning point to their career,Naksh travelled back to India leaving behind his parents and a his own empire in New York, to grab his passion his dream job in Bangalore in a famous gaming company.The key attraction in this job was that he gets to travel a lot in order to outcast his game designs and Naksh always wanted to be this that's why he left behind a empire and settled business for this job,a job which might be an ordinary tech job with a basic salary but here he could live life on his own terms,wandering the world without a fixed destination.
A guy who is this stubborn about his freedom and choices that he can go to any extent to achieve them leaving behind everyone.What will be the scene when he gets to choose his life partner?
He would have a long list describing how she must be like.How her physical appearance must be how compatible she must be to him,her public behaviour and she must be smart..And the list goes on..
The guy who was choosie on every thing right from his clothes to career, off offcourse would be much more choosie in choosing his life partner no doubt.

But what if the things don't the way he planned for his love life.

If the control he had on his life is suddenly tossed away like a discarded tissue.His life becomes more complicated and challenging than the game he develops.That is not necessarily a bad thing, in my opinion,Life has to be that way like an adventure where you can't predict what happens tomorrow.
What people don't get is that it is not your circumstances that control your life, but you.

Okay! Before taking you to the Complicated stage lets go back to basics.
Let's just see how and what happened to our Carefree Naksh!!

Well you all know what happened!! Yess your right Keerti happened!!🤓

But yeah how, where,why are left to dive into the story 🧐

So our Hero Naksh Singhania was chilling at his friend yash's wedding, Yash was a very close childhood friend of Naksh and he was his return ticket to India to convince his parents that he has someone close here whom they can count on.Yash was probably the only guy who survived with Naksh so long since Schooling to Degree, because he always knew his friend was unique and would do something bigger with his thoughts with were as unique and out of the box as Naksh was.Yash Invited many of his old friends to his wedding and Probably out of all of them ,Naksh was the only one single and unmarried right now.
All his friends were trying to set him up with someone but no body could match Naksh's illusions on his perfect girl.

"Hey!Naksh Aaj toh kisi Ko select karleta,the room is full of pretty girls"Dheeraj an old friend of Naksh spoke.

"Agar sirf pretty ladki chahiye thi tho kabka chunliya hota.."Naksh answered sipping his juice.

"Toh phir janab ke khwaish hai kya akhir"Dheeraj and others giggled.

"My perfect girl must be as beauty with brains..A Perfect Soul ..A Perfect personality which lights up my life.. Seeing whom I just forget all my problems..Whose thoughts are on par with me,with whom I can feel a emotional bond a strong connection..My sunshine my jaanu should be.."Naksh continued his day dreaming..

"Bass! Bass"His friends stopped him and went to grab.

Naksh passed by a girl lost in his own thoughts about the girl of his dreams..Unattentively he collides with a girl  and holds her in his arms.

He  gets to see her face filled with innocence, shinning in moon light she mesmerises him in the first sight .He lifted her up ."Thanks"Her husky voice made his heart beat faster.She holds her ears and apologises for her carelessness he just stood unware of everything going on..like a statue looking at her without blinking his yes as she walked away he was forced to shift his gaze following her and he walked behind her helplessly like a Robot.He was busy capturing her smiling pictures and smiles to himself.
Before he could see her again she disappeares and Naksh just starred helplessly at her pictures captured in his phone and now in his heart.

"You have fallen for her Naksh, Its love at first sight"His heart declared and his mind couldn't object.

"But who is she?"His Mind questioned and he ran upto to Yash to get his answers.

Yash was in his Bakra halal moment(I meant Happily Married😜) with Rose,He was Happily Married to her few hours back and busy attending her guests.

Naksh ran upto him huffing and showed him the photo.

"Hey! She is amazing,but ab toh meri shaadi hogayi hai pehle dikha deta" Yash Replied giggling and Rose hit him.

"Hey! Shutup!I want to know who is she? Kon hai yeh teri shaadi mey aayi thi you must be knowing"Naksh urged

"We don't know Naksh!She is a far away relative of my College friend "Rose replied.

Naksh looked dejected.

"I said I don't know but I will trace out her details and let you know Naksh! Aakhir it's the first girl you seem interested about"Rose replied cheerfully.

Naksh hugged her happily listening to this..

Few days passed on and Naksh was on cloud 9 just gazing at her photo and feeling this unknown connection with her.He desperately tries to find out about that girl and gets her number somehow from Yash but due to miscommunication between Naksh and yash leads to Naksh calling someone else and Naksh mistakes her to be the same girl he saw..
.
This was the kickstart to Naksh's new life which will turn the tables up! Bechara hamare hero ko Idea bhi nahi hai uske saath kya kya hone waala hai.

So before getting to their first phone conversation,lemme take you to Keerti' s world.Having spoken so much About Mr.Handsome ,Ms.Gorgeous needs pages to be described..

Next Shot about Ms.Keerti Goenka taking the story ahead..

Admist everything you all will get lot of thoughts how can love happen without even seeing eachother or meeting in person.Its very rare in today's world to be the one who sees  only  beautiful heart and the outer beauty of a person.But I am excited to write one such story..

--------------------------------------------------------------

Guys  as all of you know Im not much active these days and unable to give time to writing.

Having come after a pretty long break I m not able to catch-up my existing stories from where I left.Currently I have a new story in my mind Inspired by one of my favourite Tollywood movies till date.Im damn bored now with usual story lines of obsessive, billionaire guys.Its a Woman's World now so thought to make my female lead more powerful than the male lead in this story.
What Say😁?
So u guys tell me do u want me to write this or not?

Well If not much comments I ll take votes into consideration.

So plz do vote and comment.

Signing off
~ keeshforever