Shot 8-Heartbreak!!

Naksh was confused and frustrated ove4 what happened this afternoon,he decided to go a club and booze tonight to release his stress.While keerti was buzy in her own life unaware of  anything.

After he got high all he did was cried on his own situation,he was stopping himself to call her but not anymore,he dialled her number and spoke in his unsteady tone..

Naksh-Hell0oo...

keerti-Hi Naksh!

Naksh-Hey Angel..so u remember me?

Keerti-Wat is wrong wid u Naksh?Are u upset that I dint call you today..I was busy Naksh..I was a really tiring day..

Naksh-Hmm...I understand you were busy ...But busy with whom...That looser guarav...

Keerti-Have u lost it..Who the hell is guarav.

Naksh- What the...Iam I looking like a toy to u,To me u say u dont know him,to him u say u dont me..

Keerti-But who what did I... when...
I understand you are drunk dialling me right?

Naksh-Yes I did drink but becoz of u I was upset..U broke my heart and chose that guarav,that loser guarav infront of me..

Keerti-Listen I don't know what r u blabbering ,I dint expect this from u Naksh..We'll talk when ur sober..

Naksh-Expect..Haha u did expect something from me...Dont talk like u are perfect..The way u behaved wid me today I also dint expect if from u Angel..Sorryyyy Tara..

Keerti-What who the hell is Tara now..

Naksh- What how can u lie so much,you dont recognize urself now?

keerti-Naksh!!Mind your words..I got it,suddenly one day u called wanted to be my friend saying u never saw me and now when I feel...you are done with me that's y ur pissing me off so that I end this..

Naksh-No!I really love you Tara and I saw you at yash's wedding and liked you ,after that I arranged your number somehow nd then spoke wid u..I started liking you more eventually but u broke my heart for tht useless guarav..

Keerti was devastated hearing all this,she has imagined her whole life with this guy who was apparently in love with someone else.She wiped her tears when she heard his voice..

Naksh- Tara say something why did u do this me...

Keerti-Exactly why did u do this to me..

She hanged up abruptly weeping...Her dreams shattered in a moment..her heart was aching..Her love turned into regret..

Naksh threw his phone in anger and dozed off in dizziness...While keerti couldn't sleep whole night thinking abt his words..She wished it would be the worst nightmare of her life..She dint choose to love him,but the truth is she was in love with this man who pretended every moment,she hated herself for falling for him.

~Next morning

Naksh woke up at 9 AM ,he felt his head banging he could barely open his eyes and found himself sleeping on the sofa,he couldn't walk steady his head was spinning,he splashed water on his face and recalled himself his conversation with keerti last night and regreted his actions..He tried calling her but she ignored his calls.

He quickly got freshed up and plan to meet her face to face and get his answers.
He called Guarav to meet him with Tara  at a Cafe.

He reached there and saw Tara and guarav coming together,his blood boiled in anger seeing her holding his hands.He calmed himself down and said "Can we sit and talk"

Guarav-Naksh she is already disturbed becoz of u..don't you..

Naksh- You shutup..Its between me and my angel.

Tara- Argh! Stop calling me that..

Naksh- But u only liked it when I used to call u that..

Tara- Guarav ask ur friend to behave..

Guarav-Naksh!

Naksh- You shutup!She is wid u thats y Im tolerating u but u don't deserve her..Its all my mistakes I helped you woo her...
But fine I ll only rectify it...

Tara- Rectify what...I love him..Guarav dont u have mouth cant u speak against ur friend.

Guarav-Naksh I respect our friendship issliye main ab tak chup hoon..Seedha seedha sort this out..

Naksh-Fine I also dont like beating around the bush..Tum kya chahti ho Tara if u want to be wid him say it straight..Last night u spoke as if u dont knw him. and since morning u dint pick my calls as well.

Tara- Excuse me..You called me?

"Do u even have my number" she laughed..

Naksh-how can u be so insensitive Tara its been 3 months we are talking..Guarav u also knw it right..

Guarav- Ya but how does it confirm it was her..

Naksh- I wil call her infront of u ..Bas ab sab sach bahar ajayega Tara..

Tara- Cool go ahead..

Naksh dailed her put the phone on speaker ,but her phone dint ring..

Naksh- Pickup the call..

Tara- To pickup I shd get a call  Mr

She showed her phone screen..He was confused.

Suddenly his call was answered and a voice spoke instead threatened " I ll kill u if u call me again  Mr.Naksh Singhania"

Naksh was shocked to the core he was frozen as he heard her voice,he confusedly looked at Tara and she passed a victory smile and left the place with guarav.

Naksh stood there like a statue,he was shocked to know the girl he was speaking to was not Tara..But how did this blunder happen in his life..He could not speak anything further to Tara to convince her nor he could speak anything to keerti his life became a big question mark.

Precap-

"Women no longer have to be part of someone's story,our stories are written by us"

_________________________________________

Wrote a quick update in 30 mins ,Ignore typos and mistakes if any.

Precap is just a small hint for the twist in the tale,Donno when but I ll surprise you guys with another quick update ASAP!!

Until that Keep reading ,sharing ,voting and commenting.

Take Care guys!!

Signing off

keeshforever