Epilogue

🔥🔥⚠️⚠️Mature Part⚠️⚠️🔥🔥

~1 year later

It was four o'clock. Naksh woke up in a jerk seeing the time.

"Damn! How irresponsible Naksh..You slept after arranging this messy room and forgot the fact that you have to pick keerti up from the airport" he quickly got up changing into pants and
rushed off to pulling his car keys.

He descended down the stairs and then found her bags already in the hall,his chef said "Mam is in the study"

"Why dint anyone tell me or wake me up"He groaned.

"Madam told not to disturb you.."she said.

"Okay..I will make the dinner today as my wife likes..she is here after a month so u can leave for the day thai.." He said grinning inside.

She left and he went to towards the room where she does her office work at times from home.

When he stepped into his study, he saw Keerti sitting in the chair her hair tied up in a bun and she was wearing a black striped dress..he huffed at the sight incredulously he saw her after 1 long month as she has been to London for a field trip,he wanted to grab her and kiss her endlessly . But she was working seriously .

He walked in and moved closer to the desk. The chair was turned to the side, and Keerti hadn't noticed he'd come in yet.

Naksh cleared his throat, getting her attention.

"Excuse me, ma'am. I hope I didn't bother you." He said to her.

She smiled at the sight of him,but looked at him confused by how formally he was speaking to her.

"I'm here to apply for the position of your personal secretary" Naksh continued with his joke.

keerti caught on quickly.

"Are you qualified for this position?" She asked, giving him a cold look from a strict boss.

"I think I am." Naksh replied.

"You think you are? You don't know?" Keerti said in mockery. "Why do you want this job?"

"To pay my wife's shopping bills mam" Naksh answered automatically.

"How mean.." Keerti replied smiling.

"Its a life and death matter mam"he mocked .

"Well... there is one more reason." Naksh added slyly.
"I'd always dreamed of having such a beautiful boss."

Keerti blushed. She tried to cover up her smile.

"Well sorry. I'll have to let you know that I'm happily married." Keerti said.

"Well your husband doesn't have to know." Naksh said, smirking. He took a step closer to her.

"But if he gets to know he'll beat you to a pulp." Keerti threatened nearing him brushing his jawline with her tip of her finger inducing sparks if seduction in him.

He pulled her closer to him and wrapped his arms around her.

"Well, I can beat myself for having you back my angel" He said kissing her.

She moved as close as she could to him, pressing her body up against his. His hands found her waist. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him, letting their lips move together. Naksh quickly took control, over powering Keerti. He leaned forward forcing her to take a step back. The kiss grew more passionate and more fervent.

"I missed you terribly..Never leave me and go again.." he said hugging her like a kid.

"Aww! I missed you too my dumpling and I love you for being the loving and understanding husband always" she said pecking on his forehead.