Shot 9-Revenge!!

Naksh stood there like a statue,he was shocked to know the girl he was speaking to was not Tara..But how did this blunder happen in his life..He could not speak anything further to Tara to convince her nor he could speak anything to keerti his life became a big question mark.

Naksh regreted his actions a lot,he fooled a girl and himself with his promises,after that incident few days passed he dint have the guts to call her or  apologize to her.

He sent yash to her house to apologize on behalf of him,all keerti could do is avoid him for now but she could not forgive that guy who lied to her,fidelity was the main thing she expected from a relationship ,which was clearly broken by Naksh.

She conveyed her words to yash saying "Ask him not to call her ever in life again"

Yash understood her anger and went away.

Few days passed ,Naksh started being lonely ,walking away from the crowd and keerti started making herself busy with day and night work,this phase of moving on was very difficult for both of them,but clearly none could move ahead in their lives they were stuck there in the past.

One day all of sudden she got a call from unknown number,but the caller seemed to be  quite  a familiar voice..
"Hello"The voice came from the other side huffing..

"Hello?.."She asked in a questioning tone..

"Ah!! An...gel its me.."He said stammering,he finally called her after months,Keerti felt good hearing his voice and a smile crept on her face,but her blood shot thinking of the incident.

"If so many people didn't have my number for work purposes, I'd change it."  she groaned and grab the phone.

"What do u want  now..Mr.Naksh.."She said sternly..

"Im sorry angel ,I  know I sent yash to say this and you told him ur decision clearly but I just couldn't angel ..Im sorry I dont even knw your name,I had to ..only you can help me get out of this situation"Keerti smiled hearing that..

"Is is going to say sorry  say that he missed me all this while?"Her heart said...
"He is trying to mess up your life again"Her brain revolted.

"Hmm..Its all u want is to apologize right?spit it out u ll feel better.."She said planely.

"No I dint call to say sorry,Anyways whatever happened just happened it wasn't anyone's mistake..But if u can do one thing to me today we can be more than a wrong number"He said smiling and keerti was shocked.

Hearing no response he continued"Actually Tara..the girl I mistaked was you and spoke wid u is infront of you,could you please tell her wat happened how we were and how much I love u...Ah...I mean her..just explain her that I love her more and guarav.."Naksh said giving a challenging look to guarav.

"What?Is he for real ,after playing with my feelings,he doesn't have a minute amount of regret also instead he wants me to set him up with this girl.."Keerti' s blood boiled,thinking she loved this heartless man..She cleared her head and responded.

"Okay!Give her the phone.."She said smirking.

"Thanks a lot,Ik turning the phone in speaker"Naksh smirked at tara and turned the speaker

"Haan to bolo .."Naksh said..

"What kya bolun ..Hey wait I dint practice yet to say watever u asked me to  ..Oops did u on the speaker already" She pretended smirking,Guarav and Tara gave him a disgusting look.

"Tara please listen,she was lying I dint setup this"she heard naksh begging tara while she walked away after abusing him.

"Why did u do this..Now she ll never believe me"Naksh spoke in the call helplessly,keerti smiled but it was hurting her like hell inside.

"Got it...You are mad at me right now..Im an idiot that I called you" He hung up the phone and keerti gave a devilish smile with hatred.

For two weeks after that incident ignited keerti's anger on him, she didn't hear a word from him. All she did is engulfed herself in loneliness and hatred.

The worst part was when she was depressed. she was barely eating, forgetting things all the time, and the tears were pretty much constant. Days were lost like that. Work was the only place she could function, the only place that wasn't tainted by memories of Naksh.she could be herself there, or at least some semi-normal version of her.But things dint seems to work well for her,she hated loving him now.

"You know none of this is your fault, right? He did all of this," Dad said while snatching the ice cream from my grasp.when he saw her sitt

"I know, I know. I want to stop thinking about him and move on, but he was my life . I hate him so much, but then there's this small piece of me that won't let go."
Initially I thought he was concerned, considering he broke my heart and ran over it a few times with a bull dozer. However, I figured out pretty quickly that he wanted something.
I held on to the false ideas of what our life was like-how we loved once and how wonderful he had been."She got tears in her eyes speaking about him and Manish clearly couldn't see his princess like that,his blood boiled to bury that guy who made his princess feel this way,but more important was to make her feel better right now,ao he calmed himself.

'Princess you are strong you have faced so many ups and downs in life and come up till here without my help.I want to know one thing we are always there for you no matter what.Speak to us tell us.. Problems will chase you if you try to run away but if you go stand facing it fearlessly,It would run away from you..'Manish tried explaining her which actually made sense,She exactly figured out what is to be done now.

Why should I suffer when he is wrong,I ll go show him what Iam and he would never mess with any other girl again.

"You are right dad...Women no longer have to be part of someone's story,our stories are written by us..and Now Mr.Naksh Mr.Naksh Singhania I will be the author to your story as well"She  thought smirking.

Precap-

Be it three days or three months but I fulfilled my promise Mr.Naksh unlike you..Im infront of you..

--------------------------------------------------------------
Ignore Mistakes!!
Okies!! I somehow figured out to write this today very quickly gimme the updates how was it and how did you like the progressing story?

Boring?Thrilling?Fun?Fictional?

Comment down your views and do vote guys!!Its my only triggering factor to write currently.