Shot 12:Mixed Feelings!!

Play Track:Halka Halka Suroor

Naksh's POV:

The next day I woke up earlier than 6.30 am.I woke up and sat for a few good moments in my bed, replaying everything that had happened previous night.
Amid all these I remembered I forgot to call Angel last night.I should tell her about keerti she would be really  happy for me.I dailed her number but then cut off thinking its quite early to disturb her, she has her own life.
I just dropped a text

"Good Mornings!!
  Call me when your free today,need to share something exciting"

Then I went to shower and dressed for work, feeling like there was something different.

I arrived at the office fairly early too, and unlike always, surprisingly feeling so freshened up.

It was close to 10 when I saw Ms.Gorgeous walked into the office.A few heads turned to greet her were stunned by her looks.As I said she was looking drop dead conscious in that simple saree..

I was a few feet away, near the printing section, when she walked in

Suddenly, my heart was beating faster, I didn’t knew what buttons I press on the printing machine out of my anxiety.

I was deciding whether to look at her face and see her reaction, on seeing me or whether to focus on the machine and act like nothing ever happened.

And I looked down.When I was quite sure she had entered her  cabin, I looked up.She didn’t notice me.

The rest of the day, I had been peeking at the direction of her room, from afar, with no particular reasons.

All this time she was there inside her room.

I found some part of me, wishing we could cross path, and we would exchange some words, or smiles, or laughs, or all of those.

When it didn’t happen, I found  excuses to meet her.

I took my files on an Important Project and immediately was heading towards her cabin.I knocked the  door and got it to her reply.

"Hi.. Mam GoodMorning.."I smiled.

"Hi Naksh..Tell me"she replied blankly staring at her laptop screen.

"Actually I have a new strategy to discuss about the new project you gave me..Do u have a minute?"I continued unaware of her behaviour.

"Sure,have a seat.."she suggested.

I placed the files on her table and we discussed for a while.My eyes were lost in her.