Shot 11:Coffee and Revenge is best when served hot!!

Play Track:Gulabi(Shudh Desi Romance)

~Next morning

Naksh was on the way to his office,he was feeling he is finally coping up with life and thinks were getting normal like before for him,his promotion and him talking to his angel again,atleast he got a genuine good friend to speak his heart out,a smile came up on his face thinking how last night everything felt normal,he stopped near a traffic signal and all of sudden his gaze went on Tara and guarav who were hugging each other and laughing sitting on a bike.He dint the the cause but he felt bad and all of sudden he felt like a loser.Honk sounds broke his trance and he drove away from there to office.

He went and sat on his seat ,started working as usual.He felt very low and that scene was flashing inside his head again and again.
Keerti entered the office and everyone greeted her .But she found Naksh lost in some thoughts and he didn't even look at her.

She walked up to her cabin and observed him from the transparent glass pane near her cabin door,he looked lost and upset,she was angry that her plan didn't work as expected but she smirked thinking of a workaround.

She sat on her chair and picked up her personal phone to dail Naksh's number and smirked.

Naksh looked at the "Angel"flashing on his screen and a smile crept on his face instantly.

She was observing all his expressions and was somewhere unknowingly happy inside.

He picked up the call and spoke delighted"Hi Angel"

"Goodmorning Naksh"she spoke in her sweet voice.

"Morning"He replied back.

"You seem dull?"

"No Nothing like that.."

"Dont lie..Are u fine?"she asked observing his facial expressions from her cabin.

"Yaa I mean..this morning I saw tara apart from that everything's fine..."He replied humorously.

"Okay.. So will you tell me, what exactly happened?"she asked trying to be nice but was literally irritated when he mentioned her name.

"Actually no ..thanks for asking but I dont wanna discuss it..It doesn't mean anything to me now..It just reminds me of my foolishness nothing else"He replied curtly.

"Correct..You are on right track..I guess u should just move on.."She said smirking looking at him.

Naksh-Hmm..Okay I will try to..and Im sorry for boring you,discussing my sad stuff.

Keerti-Its ok dost kisliye hote hai..

Naksh-Angel ek baat kahun if you dont mind.

"Yaa.."Keerti was curious to witness his smiling face,with a kind of genuineness and warmth while speaking with her.

Naksh-You are the only good thing I got out of my stupidity and I don't ever want to loose wat I share with you.No matter how much idiotic Iam you never judge me and sharing things with you lightens up my day.

she unknowingly smiled listening to him.

Naksh-U know what I was kind of detached person mujhe emotions,baatein share karna yeh sab kaafi stupid lagta tha..But not anymore.
I have seen you not even know your real name but anonymously too I feel your my safe place..your truly an angel in my life.