Shot 16-The Proposal!!

Okay before I start the part,Thanks for all the lovely comments my dear readers and thanks much for waiting patiently for the updates.

-------‐--------------------------------------------------------------
Next few days I avoided Naksh and treated him and treated him like he doesn't make any difference in my life,but he did try to talk to me,everytime he sent me coffee and sorry notes..Sometimes I did feel like breaking my own rules and be with him atleast like keerti...But karthik' s presence around me made me more consicous of my promise all the while.
Things were going on the way I planned,my heart melted but me being me was not ready to forget and forgive so easily.

And then finally the day arrived  when I would make him taste his own medicine,I recieved a message from him...
"Just one chance Keerti..I know Im bothering you alot since few days which was not cool but Keerti I want to tell you something very important today..I want you to hear me once and then judge me..Trust me you have no idea how much you matter to me and please ever for atleast a moment if you liked me..then please meet me in an hour at Cafe Melange.."it's show time I said myself and got ready to meet him.

I was waiting in the coffee lounge outside section where no one was there,I was in my deep thoughts of all the happenings so far..

"Keerti" He called out and I turned immediately to see him wearing the same black shirt and jeans once I suggested him.

"Keerti thanks for coming.." He said and I came out of my trance.

"Straight to the point Mr.Naksh.. I don't have much time"I shrugged.

"Keerti,In life you come across alot of people with whom you develop a sort of connection,their presence brings in good vibes and in a short duration you feel they are perfect for you and dont want to loose them at any cost..I felt that about you..I was sure that you are the one and was thinking why the hell Iam I not trying enough..I could just go ahead and tell you what I feel and our misunderstandings will be sorted..
So I thought I will tell you today that
I love you Keerti Goenka.."He said in one go and I smirked thinking"That's it you exactly did what I wanted and was ready to insult him to reject him to punish him with the same pain he gave me.

But before I could utter anything he continued..he continued after a pause.

Naksh's POV

I was just coming here to tell you these three magical words..but just then the girl who made me fall in love at first sight knocked my door......
Tara the girl who made me fall in love for the first time stood infront of me and I could see exactly the same love in her eyes which I can see in yours..

I was shocked to the core is this for real??..The girl who was the sole reason of my disturbed life is now infront of me confessing her love and stood beside my friend guarav who was detesting me to the core..

"Naksh..I love you " She said and I couldn't believe on my ears.

"What?"I asked shocked.

"Don't Act Naksh this is wat you wanted right..she says Im a looser and you were her true lover.."Guarav said shouting at me.

"Shutup bro!she is ur gf convince her and take her away dont involve in this" I said sternly.

"No Naksh..I don't love him..He used ur suggestions and words to impress me and apparently I fell for those words..it means I fell for you" she said

"what nonsense...I told you these things to convince you back then desperately but I have moved on..I have let u go from my head..If all that your feeling is true then why this sudden realization why dint u realize back then"I shouted on her.