Earth. Chapter 1.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

SO THIS STORY WONT FULLY BE THE SAME AS THE ANIME. THE STORY LINE IS MOSTLY THE SAME BUT ALLURA NEVER FLEW A LION AND JUST STAYED AS A PRINCESS GIVING THEM COVER FROM THE CASTLE. SHIRO STAYED LEADER ALL THE TIME AND EVERYONE STAYED WITH THE SAME LIONS, NO ONE SWAPPED OR ANYTHING. THEY DEFEATED EMPERORO ZARKON BUT NOW LOTOR AND HAGGAR TAKING OVER. VOLTRON STILL KICKING ASS AND SAVING EVERYONE IN SPACE. THEY HELPED SAVE EARTH AND WENT STRIGHT BACK TO SPACE TO KEEP FIGHTING THE GARLA BACK AND KEEPING OTHER PLANETS SAFE. THE CASTEL IS STILL BUILT AND IN USE SINCE I DIDNT WANT TO KILL IT OFF, MY HEART COULDNT TAKE IT LOL. THE SHIP THEY MADE ON EARTH IS STILL BEING BUILT BUT THEY STILL DO HAVE THE FOUR BATTLE SHIPS IN CASE OF AN ATTACK BY NOTHING MORE. 

....................................

PIDGE AT AGE FOURTEEN AND HALF. 

"a man loving wife died and he travelled all the way to hell to find her. He wanted to take her hand and help her escape death but the death caught him and offered him a deal" Pidge said with a caring smile as she and her boyfriend laid on the grass. "a deal" her boyfriend asked a little curious and held pidge hand.  "the devil told he hand to walk back to the land of the living without looking back at her once, if he made it up the stairs without looking back then he could keep her forever but if he looked back he would leave her forever" pidge said with a small smile and her boyfriend rolled over to his side to look at her. "did he ever look back" her boyfriend asked with wonder. "he stayed strong and kept walking stopping himself from looking back but when he reached the last step his body moving on its own and turned to her, she stood their smiling with love at him and the door to hell closed forever to him" pidge frowned and her boyfriend kissed her. "then lets promise to never look back" her boyfriend smile and pidge smiled.

Pidge kept her promise and never looked back but she still found herself left behind. 

IN SPACE.

"has anyone seen my other shoe, the mice ran of with it" allura said with worry as she walked into the bridge of the castle. "why do you need such a fancy shoe" keith asked as she walked over to them more. "wait no one else is gonna ask about the mice just running around with a shoe somewhere" hunk said confused and the rest was kinda use to wired things by now. "well I'm still a princess and i wish to look my most best when we reach earth, i finally picked out a dress and shoes but the mice ran of with one" allura said with a frown. "its just earth no need to dress up, we all going out in our armour" shiro said with a smile and allura rolled her eyes. "trust me just let her dress up, its easier this way" coran sighed and everyone just nodded. "but man i cant believe earth is throwing a week long party for us, its great to have a week of and just chill at home" lance grinned and held his arms behind his head. "and just think and all the girls and guys that be fangirling over us and wanting our numbers since we all hero's" matt said excited and lance smirked. "we famous baby, we could a new chick or guy everyday" lance said excited and everyone just watched as matt and lance got excited. "well we be hero's, matt your just a rebel" pidge grinned and matt just stuck his tongue at her. 

"the rebels and blade of Marmora will be covering us for the week and will be protecting everything while we on earth, if things go bad and they really need us in battle or to protect a planet them they press the stress button that should all connect to your voltron alarm bracelet on earth and we all meet back in the castle" coran explained with a smile and everyone nodded. "so what are you all looking forward to once you get home again" allura asked with a smile and everyone thought for a sec. "girls" matt said with no shame and pidge sighed at her brother. "my family cooking, i cant wait to eat their food all to myself" hunk said with a kind smile. "i guess the view, i cant wait to walk around a park and see flowers or tree again" shiro said with a grin. "my motorbike, i cant wait to see it again and go for a long ride" keith said a little excited. "i cant wait to sit at the dinner table with all my family again and then finding chicks" lance said with a grin and everyone laughed since he mention getting girls again after saying something sweet.