A Sweet Dream. Chapter 8.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"Katie" matt yelled making Pidge wake up quickly and fall of the sofa.

"what the hell matt" pidge yelled as she stood up.

"why are you sleeping in here instead of your room" matt asked with a small smile.

"I was doing some work of green and came here for a break, I guess I fell asleep" pidge said as she stretched a little.

"well go put nice clothes on and shower" matt sighed at his sister since she was still wearing her yesterday clothes. 

"why" pidge asked confused.

"dont you remember what today was" matt asked with worry.

"today, are we leaving the planet today" pidge asked and matt lifted his eyebrow. 

"what planet, we been in the castle all week, remembering we be arriving on earth today" matt said with worry for his sister.

"but we already did the week long party" Pidge frowned. 

"yeah we did that last month, we going to earth today for another reason" matt said with a smile. 

"another reason, why do we need to return to earth so fast" Pidge asked. 

"for the wedding" Matt laughed. 

"are you still sleepy or what, go shower and i put the dress on the bed so go change and meet the rest of us in the bridge" matt laughed and ruffled his sister hair before walking. 

"wedding, he dont mean" pidge blushed and quickly ran to her room. 

.................

"well i guess i would just ware a formal dress until we reach the church since lance cant see me before the wedding in the real dress" Pidge giggled and got ready before heading to the bridge. 

.................

"took your time sleepy head" Matt laughed as Pidge walked in. 

"wow pidge nice dress" Lance smiled and pidge smiled back. 

"well it is a big day, pidge you mind helping out lance today since hunk and shiro will be looking after allura" keith said with a small smile and confused pidge a little, why would allura need to be looked after but she shook it off.

"sure no worries" pidge smiled. 

"man i cant believe this is the big day, the day everyone dreams about at least once" Lance said with nervous smile. 

"I'm sure it be fine as long as your truly happy" Pidge smiled and patted lance arm making him relaxed a little. 

"hey look their earth, just think by tonight your be known as Mr and Mrs" keith smiled and stood next to the other two and noticed Pidge blush a little. 

"Mr and Mrs, how scary but exciting" Lance grinned making the other two laugh at him. 

As they landed on earth and walked over to the base Pidge started to notice the decorations on earth making her more confused. They walked inside the base and Pidge noticed most things colour coded as blue and pink, nothing with green. Lance walked to the room he be using and started to change into his wedding suit as Pidge walked around waiting for someone to show her to a room so she could change.