Crush. Chapter 5.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"i love you" Pidge said a little depressed as she looked at her drink and keith, shiro, hunk all spat out their milkshakes before staring at her. 

"w-what did y-you j-ust say" shiro said with a shaky voice turning to Pidge since they all sat in the lounge. 

"how do you ask someone out" Pidge asked with a blush but making everyone more shocked. 

"your asking for dating advice from us" keith asked like she was an idiot. 

"well i like someone but i dont know how to tell them or if i should" Pidge said with a frown and played with her drink. 

"what made you in love with them" hunk asked with a kind smile since no one seem Pidge talk about love or even wonder about love. 

"he stupid laugh, his bright smile that can always cheer me up, his silly jokes and the way he always cares for me in his own way, he makes my heart skip a beat every time i see him or even think about him, i just love him" Pidge said with a loving smile and blush making the three boys go aww at her. 

"you really love this guy" keith said with a smile, everyone could tell she loved this guy by the smile on her face and Pidge nodded with a smile. 

"well why dont you just tell him how you feel, he might even like you back" shiro said with a smile, a little proud that Pidge came to ask him even if others in the room.

"well that might be a problem, i dont want to mess up our friendship or trust if he doesn't feel the same and then their the fact that he" Pidge said with a small smile and stopped herself. 

"well if he a true friend he still stay by your side even if he doesn't feel the same, it might be awkward at first but you go back to normal friends but what else was you gonna say" hunk said with a small smile. 

"well he in love with another and has a type" pidge said with a frown and played with her sleeve. 

"a type, what king of type" hunk asked with worry since pidge frowned. 

"the girly girl type, the ones that are super pretty and look like they glowing, the ones who ware make up, ware dress's and the complete opposite then me" Pidge said with sadness in her voice and looked down to her hands. 

"he sounds like a dick" keith hissed.

"keith you cant say that pidge sound like a prick even if he dose, you might hurt her feelings" shiro yelled. 

"you just called him a prick shiro but he dose seem like a bastard" hunk said with worry. 

"thanks guys" pidge sighed. 

"ah no well I'm sure that all an act and he truly loves what on the inside" shiro said with a worried smile. 

"you idiot saying shit like what on the inside is like saying she not pretty or good enough on the outside, you need to compliment her" keith said with worry and shiro started to worry. 

"wait you said he loves another .. right" hunk quickly yelled trying to say this chat. 

"yeah he in love with another girl who is also the opposite of me" Pidge sighed getting more depressed. 

"what a prick only going for girls looks" Shiro said with anger. 

"yeah he need a fucking beating" keith hissed. 

"someone needs to teach this bastard a lesson on love" hunk said annoyed. 

"thanks for the help" Pidge sighed and walk out the room leaving the three angry men. 

.....

"oh hey pidge" Lance said with a smile as he and princess allura walked down the hall passing Pidge. "hey" pidge said depressed and not looking up from the floor as she walked past. "i guess she stayed up again" allura said with a frown. "i dont think that why she upset, I'm gonna go check on her" Lance said with worry and walked the way Pidge went. "she was depressed, she seem tired to me" Allura said puzzled but kept walking to the lounge. 

.....

"what is going on here" allura yelled as she could hear, shiro, hunk and keith saying threats. 

"urr bonding" keith smirked. 

"i found some rope long enough for you to hang someone and i think we might have a torture room but what kind of project did you three say you were doing" coran asked as he walked in with rope. 

"um history project" shiro smiled trying to not let them know they were planning on torturing and then killing pidge crush who sounded horrible. 

"what dose murder mean, is that a earth word" allura asked. 

"earth history, something you wont understand" Hunk said with a nervous smile. 

"i wonder why someone would call a part of history as murder, how silly" coran laughed and the other three boys just smirked. 

................

"Pidge" Lance said in a soft voice as he knocked on her door. 

"go away" Pidge said with a small voice and lance let himself in. 

"everything ok buddy" Lance said with worry and walked over to pidge bed where she hid under her covers. 

"I'm fine" Pidge yelled. 

"sure you are" Lance laughed and sat on her bed. 

"you dont need to worry, just leave me alone" Pidge said with a frown. 

"well you see i was a little stupid walking with allura and tripped over my lace, i really need a hug" Lance lied and Pidge head popped out of her cover. 

"why not ask allura for a hug" Pidge asked. 

"because you give the best hugs and we promise to always hug each other when something happens so the others wont make fun of us for asking them for hugs" Lance smiled and Pidge untangle herself. 

"feeling better" Pidge asked as she hugged lance and go comfy in his arms. 

"a little longer" Lance smiled as he felt Pidge relaxed more into the hug knowing she needed the hug. 

"ok but only a little longer" Pidge said sleepy and cuddle closer to lance. 

"sure" Lance smiled knowing pidge would soon fall asleep. 

"thank you" Pidge smiled and closed her eyes. 

"i always be here when you need me" Lance smiled and heard small snores for Pidge making him smile more.