Hurt. Chapter 3.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"hey guys" Pidge said with a smile as she walked over to the rest after her second slow dance with James. "did you have fun" shiro asked with a smirk. "depends did you guys have fun, I saw you all slow dancing before" Pidge smirked back making the rest smile. "well we all only slow dance once unlike you" allura said with a smile. "you got me their" pidge smiled and rubbed her arm. "so is it love" hunk joked making Pidge playfully hit him. "you wish, we just friends who didnt feel like standing still" Pidge said with a smile. "sure and the next thing you be saying is its a friendship kiss not a lover kiss" Keith smirked and pidge pouted as the rest laughed. "well it seems we have a couple more soldiers waiting for a dance with us" coran said with a small smile and everyone sighed as they looked to the group. Pidge frowned as she noticed no one wanted to dance with her yet again and just watched as the rest started to go over to the people in waiting. Lance notice the short number and turned to see who didnt have a partner yet before seeing pidge stand their shyly and frowning. 

"may I have this dance, princess" lance said with a kind smile and bowed like a prince. "what about the girl, she was waiting to dance with you" Pidge said shocked and lance smiled. "I rather dance with you then another stranger so may I" Lance asked with a sweet smile and pidge took his hand. "you may my prince" Pidge giggled and the two walked over to the dance floor, it was slow but also fast, It swap between the two. "excited for our little race later" Lance asked with a smile and he pulled Pidge closer for the slow part of the song. "depends, are you ready to lose" Pidge smiled and rested her head on Lance chest as he rested his head on top of hers. Their hands relaxed in the other like they always been together, two half's making a whole. "you really do look beautiful tonight, all these guys are stupid for not daring to ask someone so pretty to dance" Lance said with a bright warm smile making Pidge smile and blush. "thanks lance, I needed that" Pidge smiled and lance blushed a little. 

LATER THAT NIGHT, AFTER THE PARTY AND AFTER MOST WAS ASLEEP. 

Pidge already gotten two hover trolleys out ready and was waiting for lance to sneak over. He was five minutes late but he did have to sneak around the guards to get to her since his room was placed on the other side of the base and he was sharing with keith. Pidge room was on the side of the base they were meeting so she didnt have to use much to sneak over and miss the guards. She heard footsteps heading her way and got a little excited but it soon faded as she saw keith walking round the corner. "keith" Pidge said with a small smile but she was disappoint to see him not lance. "nice to see you too, where lance" Keith asked since he was the reason he had to try this. 

"he didnt come with you" pidge asked a little worried. "I was training and so we said we meet here" keith said crossing his arms. "well I guess he still sneaking pass some guards, why dont we have a small race in this hall so you can try it" Pidge smiled and walked over to the two trolleys. "sure but only one go and then I'm leaving" Keith sighed. "deal but if you enjoy it then your welcome to join us next time" Pidge smiled and the two jumped on different trolleys. "why next time" keith asked since she and lance was gonna mess around tonight. "well me and lance as gonna have a race and well it was only gonna be the two of us" Pidge mumble and keith rolled his eyes. "I get it, tonight is for you two to bond and mess around like the old days" keith smiled and pidge nodded with a small smile. "well lets see if your any good newbie" Pidge giggled and Keith smirked. "like I lose to you" keith smirked and the two started to race down the hall.