Flirt. Chapter 2.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"what a pretty girl doing all alone" a male flirty voice saying making Pidge smile a little. "lance stop be sil" Pidge stopped when she looked up to James Griffin standing next to her with a grin. "lance huh, well I still better then be mistook for keith" James Griffin laughed and Pidge giggled a little. "sorry I guess I got use to lance always flirting around" Pidge said with a small smile. "well I hope I'm a better flirt then him even if I dont flirt often" James Griffin grinned. "you might need to work on your flirts a little" pidge laughed and James Griffin laughed along. 

"so what brings you to the green lion paladin, did you want me to pass something on" Pidge asked with a small smile and James Griffin turned to her before crossing his arms as he lent on the wall next to Pidge. "nope I dont give a shit if your all paladins or hero's, your still soldiers in my eyes" James Griffin said proudly and pidge felt happy she was seen the same in his eyes. "then let me guess, your on guard duty to make sure no one attacks us or tries to kidnap us" pidge asked with a smile. "well the only person worth kidnapping from being too cute is you" James Griffin said smoothly making pidge blush a little. "no words then I must be better then lance" James Griffin said with a smirk and wink making pidge hid her face in her hands. 

"oh shut it" pidge said embarrassed making James Griffin laugh. "make me" James Griffin grinned and pidge looked up before smirking. "make you" pidge smirked and place a hand on her hip. "bring it teddy bear" James Griffin smirked and placed both of his hands on his hips before bowing to down to her a little. "your on" pidge grinned and tickled James Griffin making them both laugh a little louder then they should. "that cheating your using your heart to get my belly" James Griffin laughing as pidge ducked as she tickled his belly knowing he cant fight back. "you started this" pidge laughed and kept going. "I just wanted to make you smile since you looked lonely, mission success" James Griffin laughed proudly and pidge stopped in shock. "really" pidge asked with a smile since someone noticed her and tried to cheer her up. "yep, now revenge" James Griffin grinned and picked pidge up before spinning in a circle making them both dizzy. 

"yikes get a room" matt smirked as James Griffin placed Pidge back down after they both got way too dizzy and the room was spinning. "why you jealous" James Griffin smirked as he and pidge tried to stand straight and still but was still wobbly. "try and talk back one you guys can stand" Keith sighed and pidge just giggled a little. "its time for the meeting so once you calmed down a little please come join us" allura said with a frown since pidge was making them look bad by messing around. "sure" pidge said with a small smile and  James Griffin felt bad since he just wanted to cheer pidge up. "remember you a paladin of voltron, how you act is how people will see the team" shiro said with worry since they would have more eyes on them then normal. "sorry it was my fault" James Griffin said trying to help but no one listened. "never thought the day would come well Pidge would mess up" coran said with a frown. "we see you inside" lance smiled and they mostly walked away. 

"have some water it might help" hunk smiled kindly and passed a bottle of water before catching up to the rest. 

"sorry" James Griffin said feeling bad. "its fine, it was nice to laugh a little" pidge smiled and took a sip of the water before passing it to James Griffin. "well if you ever need good laugh come find me" James Griffin smiled and bowed like a prince making pidge laugh. "well I better go, see you around base" pidge smiled and started to run towards the meeting room.