Jealous. Chapter 6.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Another month passed and the five paladins was fighting a couple of galra ships with ease. As they drifted a couple rebels contracted them about seeing a planet being run by galra so the castle headed over. As they took out the last ship together, allura visit it the small planet to try and make peace and she did. They now had another planet joining them and even was given a place to hide since their planet is very far and hidden so it take days for any galra to reach them. The five paladins stayed floating in space making sure no back up came and letting allura get back inside the castle. 

"unknown ship heading out way" coran spoke in the mic warning the five paladins who got ready to shoot. "wait dont shoot, its matt" Matt yelled back on another channel and the atlas came into view. "no way, dad build it" Pidge said excited from her green lion and the rest was puzzled at what the ship was. "yes Katie, what do you think i been making for the army all this time" sam holt said with a laugh. "cupcakes" lance said with a grin. "i could also make a human size blender for all those boys in voltron" sam warned and lance shut up. "please dont listen to him he an idiot and we respect your daughter very much" shiro said with worry since sam could make one. "is anyone gonna ask why their a big ship full of humans in space, i thought they wouldn't get enough crystal to power anymore ships then the battle ships" keith asked a little annoyed.

"well dad sent me a text while i was on a rebel mission and we picked up a crystal after and dropped it on earth then i got to see this bad boy and help finish of the building so i could have first ride before Katie" Matt grinned and said with joy making Pidge pout. "that is so cool" hunk said as he flew around the atlas in the yellow lion checking the lion out. "we here to help back you up in a fight or to help protect planets while you take on the galra, we got our battle ships and soldiers who dont mind fighting aliens to keep the aliens on the ground safe while voltron fights" sam said with joy and all give paladins sighed knowing they have more people to keep an eye on during battle. 

"thanks, we glad to have you all, why dont you park on the planet behind us and we call both settle down to talk face to face" shiro said with a smile. "good idea, i had info to pass on to you guys anyway" matt said like a true rebel. "yeah we need to pass some info on to the rebels and allura wanted to talk to you as well matt" keith said as they lions started to fly back to the lions. "oh man i cant believe my children after fighting a space war, they seem so grown up" sam said with tears. "you could have left him on earth" Pidge sighed. "oh be nice pidge, someone daddy wanted to keep an eye on his little girl" Lance tease. "lance she will slap you and we wont stop her" hunk warned. 

Soon both the castle and the atlas landed on the planet voltron just saved. After voltron did a small walk around and talking to the leader asking to rest here a couple days, what the leader was glad to let them. The five paladins, allura and coran walked back to where the castle and atlas landed to talk with everyone inside the atlas. 

"i go talk to the leader of atlas and try to find a way where they can tag along during a mission without making trouble for us" Allura said with a kind smile. "I'm going to check the ship out to make sure it wont blow up because they messed up the space tec side of stuff" coran said with worry and the two walked away.