17

【playing

【playing..】

Stray Kids (스트레이 키즈) - I am WHO
불면증 Insomnia

❚❚ ►_____________________________ 3:26

Jeongguk looked up at the ceiling, head spinning with pain from getting barely any sleep for 2 days, seeing the rising sunlight peak in through his closed curtains.

He heard Coconut's soft snores beside him on the window bench, sleeping peacefully without a worry -- oh, how he wished he could sleep too.

Eversince Taehyung had been over and they had their, well -- conversation, he felt different, used and not worth.

His tears wouldn't stop that night, even having to face the older one with wet eyes while giving him a blanket and not trying to sob too loudly when scooping some food into Coconut's bowl that evening.
(a/n: see she was fed :,))

Taehyung left the next morning at around 7am, probably thinking Gguk was deep asleep -- he wasn't, he was awake all night, insomnia eating him up as he got lost in an endless maze of bad thoughts, fueling even more tears to stream down his face.

The whole day was laced with bad thoughts and tears.

Him and his coworkers all had a day off since they just returned from the competition the day before, everyone probably going out, enjoying the nice weather and socialising.
Jeongguk on the other hand locked himself in his apartment, staying in his bed with Coconut beside him or in his lap, just needing time to himself, trying to recollect and just get over everything that happened.

Jeongguk didn't want to do anything, his thoughts were telling him that he's useless, unwanted, even blocking off Nayoo's innocent attempts to get him outside to theie favorite café.
He really wasn't himself from the lack of sleep and thoughts of self-hatred.

Gguk turned on his side, releasing his phone from the cable unlocking it to see 6:14am shine back at him, sighing he slowly rose up careful not to make any noise not wanting to wake his princess up.

Rubbing his eyes he got up on his feet slightly wobbily, seeing white spots scattered across his vision as he gripped the side of his drawer to stabilize himself.

He sighed, closing his eyes and shaking his head once before blinking and opening them again and tiredly dragging himself to the bathroom.

He hopped under the shower, the water droplets hitting his skin refreshingly, convincing himself it would help to wash all worries off, mostly worries and the dread of probably encountering Taehyung today.

Grabbing his favorite lemongrass scented shampoo, he squeezed a decent amount into his hands, rubbing them together to get a lather going and massaging it into his hair before washing it out.